NGD Baritone Skervesen content

• Thread starter engage757
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

chopeth85

Reaction score
Congrats! OMFG, I usually don't like this kind of wood top but this one is simply amazing !! and with bk !! guitar heaven my friend ;)

Splinterhead

Sojourner
Contributor
Reaction score
Stripey wood is stripey...and f*cking awesome!
Killer axe man, enjoy it!:yesway:

Crash Dandicoot

» B E H O L D
Reaction score
Words can't even describe my jealousy. That top is magnificent! Skervesen keep putting out all these amazing guitars like it's nothing.

scherzo1928

has wood for you
Reaction score
Are you better now? can we get pics of the axe on your epic quilt?

I've come to accept that Fred the Shred no longer posts pics of his guitars on his red chair... however I won't tolerate NGDs from you without that quilt!

Happy NGD though.

crg123

SS.orgLocalArchitect
Reaction score
I actually didn't buy it off ebay, so I paid more. Steve_k on this forum had it, and I told him I wanted it. :) Steve canceled the auction for me.:hbang:

Haha still doesnt change my interest in it if you end up deciding to selling it :). Such a great looking instrument. I'm either going to buy my friends Skervesen Octopus or find one second hand in the Marketplace. Really solid build quality, just judging from the one I've played.

Origin

Rainbow In The Dark
Reaction score
What a unique and beautiful top. Congratulations, it looks fantastic.

angus

Reaction score
Huh, I thought that the original owner said he sold this precisely because it wasn't a baritone and that he'd be ordering one that was...

Yeah, other way around. I used to prefer baritones and thought I still did, but turns out I'm so used to standard scale now that I sold these to get some standard scales Skervesens. I do question whether I was right to sell this one though.

Just looking for the right pieces of wood now for Skervesen #3.

BlackStar7

Lord Autumnbottom
Reaction score
Gorgeous! What's your impression of this thing? I haven't encountered many reviews of their stuff yet but it looks amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
')