NGD: Bernie Rico Hesperian Black Friday Guitar

• Thread starter shred-o-holic
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

shred-o-holic

Reaction score
How's it going? I've been around various guitar forums for years just never registered at this particular one. Anyway without further delay check out this baby:

berniericobody.jpg

bernierico.jpg

Been playing 30 years and have owned a lot of cool guitars. 2 Petrucci JP6's, Jackson USA's, Schecter USA Custom shop, Taylor Solid body Custom, bunch of Ibanez Prestige's, ESP's....etc.

This thing has it's own thing going on. Just a sick fast neck.....very fast profile....very very ergonomically friendly. Killer fretboard......awesome top of course..........just AAA++ quality as far as I'm concerned. To top it off you have Mr. Bernie Rico........just a great person to deal with. Texted me pics as the process finished up and genuinely wanted to know how I liked the guitar. Not alot of holy sh@t moments recently......maybe getting my Axe-FX. I'm not one to hype alot of things up if they aren't the real deal. Trust me.......this guitar...........REAL DEAL!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MTech

Banned
Reaction score
WELCOME & NICE AXE, this is one of the ones I just posted was shipped already.

Have you got to put it through your rig yet (How's it sound) or you straight to NGD posting?!

geofreesun

Reaction score
omg the first black friday special run has landed!!!!! congrats! mine is on the way, can't sleep!!!

shred-o-holic

Reaction score
I mean how many times have you just picked up a guitar and been floored?! One of those moments for me today. :)

shred-o-holic

Reaction score
WELCOME & NICE AXE, this is one of the ones I just posted was shipped already.

Have you got to put it through your rig yet (How's it sound) or you straight to NGD posting?!

Oh yeah played it thru my Axe-FX/Randall RT 2/50/Cab/Cab/ISP Sub.....sounded awesome. My former #1 ESP NT-II has a tad more bassier tone. The Hesperian is more precise snappier......a little brighter.....super clear and of course pummeling as need be. Is that enough adjectives??

It's already claimed top spot over my other 5 guitars and that just doesn't happen too often.......I love my ESP but this is just another level. :hbang:

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Nice! How did you even hear about the black Friday run? I thought that was only promoted on this site. Or did you order this off his website?

shred-o-holic

Reaction score
I'm telling ya I took a gamble just on what I read about these guitars on this forum and others and this time it has paid off. I've been burned with over-hyped gear in the past. Pleasantly surprised.

shred-o-holic

Reaction score
Nice! How did you even hear about the black Friday run? I thought that was only promoted on this site. Or did you order this off his website?

A couple of guys on Rig Talk posted a link to this site and I took a leap of faith. A Custom shop 27 fret neck thru guitar at the price Bernie was offering was just too good to pass up at the time. I seconded guessed myself several times since then but man I was wrong.....

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
A couple of guys on Rig Talk posted a link to this site and I took a leap of faith. A Custom shop 27 fret neck thru guitar at the price Bernie was offering was just too good to pass up at the time. I seconded guessed myself several times since then but man I was wrong.....

Ah, ok. You oughta do a family shot so we can see those other customs you have as well!

shred-o-holic

Reaction score
Ah, ok. You oughta do a family shot so we can see those other customs you have as well!

I don't have any customs except this one and a Taylor Solidbody Custom (well that's not really a custom) right now. The Taylor is at my rehearsal space. I've went thru many guitars. This one is staying. Here's a pic with a couple of my fave guitars that are obviously not customs:

familyguitars.jpg

Edika

Reaction score
Very beautiful guitar. I think it is the first one I see with a direct mounted EMG pickup on. Unusual and cool looking! Also maybe not customs but nice guitars anyway!

kmanick

Contributor
Reaction score
Sweet! and Congrats
I feel the very same way about my 7 string hesperian.
It shits all over my other guitars (and I currently have a few beauties)

')