NGD: Bernie Rico Hesperian Black Friday Guitar

• Thread starter shred-o-holic
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

guy in latvia

Reaction score
awesome, im kinda sad myself that i passed on the black friday run, im sure this would have been such a badass guitar to own. oh well, looking forward to my ViK now :)

AvantGuardian

Orange Vigilante
Reaction score
Wow, looks super nice. I know I'm somewhere way down the list on the BFR guitars, but if mine looks half as nice, I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. Congrats :hbang:

broj15

Reaction score
Simple, tasteful, and classy. Happy NGD and welcome to the community!

shred-o-holic

Reaction score
Updated pics with a back shot as requested. Changed pickup to a Duncan Blackout Mick Thompson EMTY AHB-3:

Ricotayloresp.jpg

ricoahb.jpg

ricoback.jpg

LOUDONE

Reaction score
Sweet axe! Lovin the flame top and bridge! Is that the Mick Thompson pickup?:yesway:

Crank

Mike / Made Of Hate
Reaction score
great looking guitar! In fact, I came across Bernie's guitars here in the forum and instantly I wanted to try one. I like the way they are made. Sharp, twisted and really hot. Definitely would like to get one for test :) Anyways, congratulations mate!!!

shred-o-holic

Reaction score
Sweet axe! Lovin the flame top and bridge! Is that the Mick Thompson pickup?:yesway:

Yes it is. Insane output on it. Have tweaked my Axe-FX to adjust to it by turning the gain waaaay down. Not sure if I will be keeping it in the guitar but it is growing on me. Thinking about trying a BKP Aftermath at some point later.

The person asking about price would have to consult with Bernie or a dealer (there is one on in here in the dealer forum). If I'm not mistaken typical price is around $2500? Mine was a Black Friday deal that I was able to snag last November. Major hookup and discount that some of us were able to get. Hence the "Black Friday" name..:cool:

But if you check the dealer forum and want one of these I've seen some deals over there lately...they go fast...

shred-o-holic

Reaction score
Oh and thanks for all the nice comments guys. I don't know why I didn't join this forum alot sooner. I used to own a few 7's I guess I associated this forum with those without even looking. Very cool place.......right up my alley.....

')