NGD-Bernie Rico Jekyll 727 awesomeburst

• Thread starter mountainjam
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Beardyman

Beardaholic.
Reaction score
Killer colors, but needs more blending between the burst sections :2c:

Thats exactly what I thought too. The colours look killer together, but they just look to seperated. If the colours blended smoother, it'd be redonk!
Thats not meant to bum you out though. I'd still do horrible things to get my hands on that, and i'd bet its the greatest thing you've ever held. Happy NGD brah!

mountainjam

Reaction score
Hey guys, I appreciate the kind words!
kman-the board is ebony
As far as the color blending goes, I see what your saying. I might try to take some pics in different lighting, in person it has a different visual effect going on, more of a blended effect with different transitional colors.

gheoss

Reaction score
dave-grohl-hillbilly-trucker-agrees.gif

awesome guitar!!, unique piece there, i like the sunburst blending its not common at all, and sets the guitar appart from the rest, can u post a video?

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Nice, man. I personally like the white bobbins on there.
But what I really want to know is...............when did you order it?

Philligan

The White-Knuckler
Contributor
Reaction score
I keep trying to read the comments and scrolling back up to look at the guitar :lol:

Absolutely killer man :yesway:

Red Beard

Reaction score
Please upload pics with a better representation of the fade between colors if these do not do justice to the way the guitar appears in person. While I am VERY impressed with the work of BRJ, I would hate to comment on pics that are not up to snuff, so to speak. Congratulations of the amazing NGD and enjoy!

Speculum Speculorum

Reaction score
If I am not mistaken, I believe this guitar was one of the WIP guitars for purchase up on BRJ's site. I distinctly remember it as I thought the stain made it look like a layered shot of alcohol I'd seen during a college party...

Unless I'm wrong, in which case I probably had too many shots of alcohol in college. I do think that the white pickups offset the multi-color finish of the guitar well. However, those crazy burnt chrome pickups would have imbued the guitar with extra "fruity metal of awesomeness".

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
Damn, those colors :eek:. Congrats!

')