NGD: Bernie Rico Jr Jekyll 727

• Thread starter Rhoadkiller
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhoadkiller

Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm alittle late on the NGD but its only because I've been busy playing it haha! This thing is surreal ... any way ill write a review for it later just let the pictures do the talking ! hope you guys enjoy!
IMG_7803.jpg

IMG_7813.jpg

IMG_7823.jpg

IMG_7834.jpg

IMG_7804.jpg
IMG_7814.jpg

IMG_7824.jpg

IMG_7835.jpg

IMG_7847.jpg

IMG_7833.jpg

IMG_7822.jpg

IMG_7812.jpg

IMG_7802.jpg

IMG_7821.jpg

IMG_7811.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Opion

Sir Mattafer
Reaction score
Very very nice my friend - and also very unique, I like that about most of people's BRJ's - theyre all totally different but in an equally awesome way. AHHH! Just gotta put one of these pics as my desktop so every time I look at my computer I see a good reason to save up :lol:

Congrats!

mikernaut

pixel pusher
Reaction score
Killer! and that's quite the large chunk of foam you got on that headstock :)

Awaiting your review after you can tear yourself away from playing it.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Your guitar came out amazing dude, congrats.

yacker

Reaction score
That looks outstanding man! I'll be awaiting your review. I know you prob got pic requests from 1500 people, but I'm just wondering if you happened to see this guy hanging up there:

photo7.jpg

I'm actually hoping the answer is no, because that would mean it's shipped out and on its way to me. I can imagine the majority of your focus and concentration would have been on the guitar in your hands though.

Regardless, awesome guitar, awesome pics, awesome thread.

Rhoadkiller

Reaction score
That's mine! Thanks for taking the picture! Bernie is going to strip the back to an oil finish because it accidently got glossed (it should be like yours), but other than that it looks pretty close. I'm too excited!

Dude seriously good choice on getting oiled sides and back its seriously smooth and the wood looks sooo sexy lol. Your guitar is going to be awesome!!

You got pm Good sir :D Your guitar is amazing! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
')