NGD: Bernie Rico Jr. Jekyll 727S "slim" custom! (56k...just prepare yourselves :) )

• Thread starter jsousa
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MetalBuddah

0000 00 0 0 00 000
Reaction score
Holy tits! That thing is sexy, purple, and extremely thin! The finish reminds me of the JPX. Really nice score dude, my jealousy ratings are off the charts

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jsousa

Reaction score
Thanks again to all. :)

I can't wait to get it backkkkkkkk

Izebecool

Reaction score
Thanks again to all. :)

I can't wait to get it backkkkkkkk

When are you suppose to be getting it back?

I know everyone here is anxious to see what its going to sound/look like.

Such an awesome guitar!

jsousa

Reaction score
When are you suppose to be getting it back?

I know everyone here is anxious to see what its going to sound/look like.

Such an awesome guitar!

Mid next week--my tech was a little backed up

jsousa

Reaction score
I agree.

Well...does anyone want to buy the DiMarzios when it returns?

Dusty201087

Kenyon class of 2014
Reaction score
Dude that is an epic guitar :hbang: I can't wait for my BRJ to get here :drool:

If only I had the patience to wait a year for a guitar to be made.

They don't even take that long dude :yesway: I ordered mine about 8 months ago and it will probably be done soon - that's with some SERIOUS delays.

phantasm

Reaction score
What is a lipstick jack? I'm assuming its a recessed jack. Could you post a pic please? I may want to add that to the order I have in.

jsousa

Reaction score
What is a lipstick jack? I'm assuming its a recessed jack. Could you post a pic please? I may want to add that to the order I have in.

ill get a pic when i get the guitar back. it basically means recessed, yes. the jack is a singular contained unit, vs having a mounting plate, etc.

nice screen name btw :yesway:

phantasm

Reaction score
Thanks! I think I want that. I just never saw any of the other Ricos with that style jack. Your guitar is awesome btw. I just ordered mine. It will be forever.

ill get a pic when i get the guitar back. it basically means recessed, yes. the jack is a singular contained unit, vs having a mounting plate, etc.

nice screen name btw :yesway:

masterblaster

Reaction score
UMMM! THIS GUITAR IS AMAZING!!!

LOVE THE CAMO BKPs, but I like slightly estravagant guitars. This guitar has everything I would ever want, probably would be the end all for me. How do you like the Kahler? I love the slim body too, I was looking at Parkers, but this is looks like the best of both worlds.

KILLER GUITAR MAN, time to change the pants:wavey:

they are actually quite a bit darker in real life then depicted in the picture nick took of them. I think it matches quite nicely, if slightly extravagant :)

Last edited:

jsousa

Reaction score
UMMM! THIS GUITAR IS AMAZING!!!

LOVE THE CAMO BKPs, but I like slightly estravagant guitars. This guitar has everything I would ever want, probably would be the end all for me. How do you like the Kahler? I love the slim body too, I was looking at Parkers, but this is looks like the best of both worlds.

KILLER GUITAR MAN, time to change the pants:wavey:

thanks man, the camo bkp are amazing, yes :yesway:

the kahler is super nice, high quality build, but i need to have more time with it. i mostly wanted it so i can have the option of a trem, but also something super tweakable/adjustable for supremely low/perfect action. also i use the bridge locked down 99% of the time, so its awesome having tuning stability and fine tuners :hbang:

jsousa

Reaction score
this guitar of perfection is back in my hands. after a LONGGGG delay due to my tech being backed up, i finally was able to pick it up.
its...perfect.
the coldsweats just, blew me away! so tight, unbelievably clear, and organically djentastic!!!

here is a preliminary pic i took with my nexus one until I can get some good pictures in sunlight tomorrow, let me know what you guys think :) :

ricobkpcs7cellpic1.jpg

')