NGD: Best boss ever content.

• Thread starter oracles
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

oracles

Reaction score
Pics first, then a little background on how this came to be. I apologise for the less than spectacular pics.

IMG_00321_zpsd1532791.jpg

IMG_00331_zps0c48b1ba.jpg

IMG_00341_zps661e84b1.jpg

So I got a call from my boss today asking if I'd come meet him for lunch to discuss something, though he wouldn't tell me quite what. It's my day off, but I'm intrigued so I go down to meet him expecting something work related, instead he surprises me by handing me a tweed case. Now, heavily more intrigued, I lay the case across the table and pop it open to find this gorgeous tele inside. Not sure what to make of any of this, I ask him why he's handed me the case, and he explains that he bought it as a present for me since we've been so flat out at work lately with a rather hellish winter giving us all kinds of problems. TL;DR, my boss is a legend.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AxeHappy

Reaction score
Which company do you work for and where can I send a resume?

Congratulations.

Bilbone Shaggins

Burglar 4 S8N
Reaction score
He must really see you as an asset to the firm (the alternative being that he gets really firm upon seeing your assets).

Michael T

Sea Turtles mate
Contributor
Reaction score
Dat boss is boss

Seriously though that's awesome man. I do good to get a "thank you" or "great job" let alone a guitar.

Devyn Eclipse Nav

Avid Open C Enthusiast, Aspiring Ghibli Wizard
Reaction score
If my boss did this I would probably shit bricks (though if I did something good enough I honestly wouldn't put it past him, he's that awesome)

....ing HNGD man, that is a gorgeous guitar, hope you dig it.

Les

Curl of the Burl
Reaction score
Happy NGD! He puts the "like a boss" into "like a boss"!

dedsouth333

That one dude...
Reaction score
Which company do you work for and where can I send a resume?

Congratulations.

Dat boss is boss

Seriously though that's awesome man. I do good to get a "thank you" or "great job" let alone a guitar.

I came in here to definitely say something like this.

He must really see you as an asset to the firm (the alternative being that he gets really firm upon seeing your assets).

Thought about saying something along these lines.

But since it's aleady been said, I'll just say HNGD! That is a super nice Tele.

Daf57

5 7s in 4ths
Reaction score
Hell of guy!! I've never had a boss even close to that cool! Big congrats on the new Tele, man!! :)

')