NGD - BlacKat Leon D7

• Thread starter Baco
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BlacKat Guitars

Reaction score
This is Bart's private guitar (not for sale) but he promised to lend it for my Messe booth so see you there Francesco :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MikeAlustrium

Mike DeMaria
Reaction score
i've been looking into these guys! I fucking love their builds and every guitat I see keeps grabbing my attention. Do you know what price range the builds come in at?

Fred the Shred

Shrederick
Reaction score
"Floor models" are Bart's own guitars if he carries the brand. He doesn't mind using his own stuff for that, example being his Siggi 7 or the Blackat. He doesn't have those for sale. It's just a matter of it being practical, as he used a floor of his own house for the shop. :)

FAiRLiGHT

GUiTAR ADDiCT
Reaction score
HNGD !

Too bad there's no cover on the back of the floyd. A wood cover would be appropriate

I hope evertuned guitars will have a cover ... or it will ruin those beautiful guitars

November5th

Old Shredder
Reaction score
Wow!Beautiful guitar.Aesthetically ,that guitar is perfect.I love purple guitars.I am not to familiar with Blackat guitars but I sure am now.And it's also nice to see a trem on a modern build.

')