NGD: Blackmachine B2 Flamed Koa Top/Brazillian Fretboard (56k = my pary are with you)

• Thread starter bulb
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jbcrazy

Reaction score
this guitar does not leave my house
it is actually still missing the top strap pin, and i doubt i will ever put it in.
up until actually receiving it and seeing it in person and playing it i swore i would take it with me, but Nolly assured me i would change my mind when i got it, and indeed as he usually is he was 100% right.
it is meant for recording and jamming whilst sitting down carefully haha!

Damn that's just sad. I know they're works of art and aren't really (relatively) replaceable but something that awesome is just made for playing live! That's a sad thought. But it is a beautiful expensive guitar and I understand.

If it was mine.. F--- IT... its going out and being rocked.

7 Strings of Hate

Mid-Level Asshole
Contributor
Reaction score
Damn that's just sad. I know they're works of art and aren't really (relatively) replaceable but something that awesome is just made for playing live! That's a sad thought. But it is a beautiful expensive guitar and I understand.

If it was mine.. F--- IT... its going out and being rocked.

Agreed. You only live once, and though dougs creations are beautiful, its silly to worship wood and metal so much

jbcrazy

Reaction score
Agreed. You only live once, and though dougs creations are beautiful, its silly to worship wood and metal so much

If Bulb's willing to deal... I'll gladly take it on the road... wink wink... :)

Djent that thing to hell. That thing makes me jealous as much as his playing/song writing. :shred:

-Nolly-

Reaction score

You guys are way over-reacting on this. Misha still plays the shit out of the guitar, just doesn't risk it getting needlessly trashed.

jsousa

Reaction score
You guys are way over-reacting on this. Misha still plays the shit out of the guitar, just doesn't risk it getting needlessly trashed.

exactly. he has plenty of options to play live, why risk damaging something of high monetary, personal, and rare value...

if any of you want to travel the world with a multi-thousand dollar guitar (in a trailer, with constantly changing weather, and consistent risk of theft at venues,) be my guest :)

jbcrazy

Reaction score
exactly. he has plenty of options to play live, why risk damaging something of high monetary, personal, and rare value...

if any of you want to travel the world with a multi-thousand dollar guitar (in a trailer, with constantly changing weather, and consistent risk of theft at venues,) be my guest :)

Like I said. I totally understand why no one would want to tour with the guitar and heck not even take it out of the studio. I am calling no one crazy (I am the crazy one!) and I don't think its an overreaction. Just a passing opinion. No one should HAVE to agree with any of it. There are guys that'll play their 1959 Les pauls live and tour with them just fine.

And traveling the world with multi thousand dollars guitars has been done before... and will continue to be done. This Blackmachine is the nicest I've seen and... call me crazy... I'd love to see Bulb rocking it live. Doesn't mean he has to or should. I am probably wrong in this. :) Haha.

Cheesebuiscut

Loves his Q-tuners
Reaction score
This thread is not one I mind seeing bumped. MMM tastey pron on page 1.

')