NGD: Blackmachine B2 Flamed Koa Top/Brazillian Fretboard (56k = my pary are with you)

• Thread starter bulb
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

_detox

lurkin'.
Reaction score
That is a ridiculous guitar sir.. :yesway:

Just curious, why the Cold Sweat in the bridge over say, a Painkiller?

Absaloms Axe

Djently Disturbed!
Reaction score
No worries, this thread has become pretty massive!

Thanks to all G.A.S.ing gearsluts around here whoring for mishas new videos/songs and adoring that monster of an instrument :djent:
.. me included :lol: can't wait no longer for upcoming stuff :yesway:

bulb

Reaction score
I STILL wanna know how the Schaller bridge is doing for you as compared to the hipshot styled one?

haha i feel like i have already answered this a few times now, but in all fairness this thread has gotten a bit big
the schaller hannes bridge is phenomenal, expensive but worth every penny
if retrofitting it into my b6 wouldnt leave holes, i would have already done it by now.
its incredibly comfortable and substantial and must do quite a lot tonally for the guitar, as Doug thinks its a big reason as to why this guitar sounds so good (he said it was the best sounding 6 string he has made thus far!)

cataclysm_child

SS.org UnRegular
Reaction score
bwe.gif

I love getting that one up instead of the pics!
Figured it out though, had to quote the post to see the links and then copy/paste every single link to a new tab to see them. Can´t hide awesome blackmachine-pics from this guy! :fawk:

Seems like you have been through fire and ice to finally in the end get your hands on this one Misha. And that´s the least you should go through to get a guitar like that if you ask me!! Haha. :fawk:

Congratulations Lord Awesomeguy!

It would have been 0,00000001% cooler with a black binding though :p

But that´s just my silly stupid opinion that I mention just to be an asshole, probably because I´m just jealous deep down inside :yesway:

rareform707

Reaction score
bwe.gif

Figured it out though, had to quote the post to see the links and then copy/paste every single link to a new tab to see them. Can´t hide awesome blackmachine-pics from this guy! :fawk:

Seems like you have been through fire and ice to finally in the end get your hands on this one Misha. And that´s the least you should go through to get a guitar like that if you ask me!! Haha. :fawk:

But that´s just my silly stupid opinion that I mention just to be an asshole, probably because I´m just jealous deep down inside :yesway:
now...

wheres your blackmachine thread? :squint:

hairychris

Hairy Old Bloke
Reaction score
Oh i should have said "they ruin other guitars for me", my b6 feels like home just because i have been using it so religiously both live and for recording purposes for the last year or so, absolutely phenomenal.

I wish that I had the same problem! Love the B2 & B7 but that doesn't stop my whoring. :ugh:

ddtonfire

Reaction score
Everybody's looking at the pics so much you've probably raped your photobucket bandwidth for the next few months! Wish I could see the pics, from nolly's it looks fantastic!

Dusty201087

Kenyon class of 2014
Reaction score
bwe.gif

I can't see the pic? What's up? :ugh: It says photobucket bandwidth is exceeded :(

')