NGD - BlackMachine B7

• Thread starter Quinny
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Quinny

Reaction score
Got it!! The case is trapped by the weather in the north of England, Doug kindly went hunting for a Hiscox in the meantime. Turned up yesterday evening, I've not had a lot of sleep since. :)

Spec:
  • Ebony top
  • Chambered mahogany body
  • Rosewood neck
  • Ebony fretboard
  • ABM single string hardware
  • BKP pickups: Cold Sweat bridge, Painkiller neck
  • Volume is p/p, splits the Painkiller.....Tone is p/p, splits the Cold Sweat
  • Locking Sperzels

I love this guitar! Everything I'd hoped for and expected from a B7. With the gain on it's solid and defined, heavy and low riffs keep as clear as you'd hope. The cleans are excellent, especially the split tones. Anyway, enough chat....the wife's away xmas shopping for the day and I've several cups of tea (rock!) and a new guitar to see to.

Lots of pics HERE, a few below too.

IMG_6535.jpg

IMG_6546.jpg

IMG_6539.jpg

IMG_6549.jpg

IMG_6547.jpg

IMG_6560.jpg

IMG_6562.jpg

IMG_6551.jpg

IMG_6555.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dan

Reaction score
Many congratulations. That thing looks gorgeous dude!

I call first refusal if you ever sell it!!! :lol:

K-Roll

Reaction score
that thing looks awesome! :) how long did you wait for it?

DVRP

The HUMANCENTiPAD
Reaction score
That is one of most gorgeous guitars I've ever seen :bowdown: I bet it looks even more stunning in person! :yesway:

leonardo7

Banned
Reaction score
One thing I like about these Blackmachines is how different and unique they are. Its a gorgeous guitar. Havent played one but all I hear is good things. That neck and that ebony top!

ZeroS1gnol

Reaction score
That guitar is EPIC.

I've been dreaming of owning one for several years now. I figure it will probably never happen...:squint:...just for the sake of financial sustainability...lol

Quinny

Reaction score
Congrats man, I can sympathise. The weather is ridiculous!
Is it still a bit like it up your way? I think the case is stuck in Humberside or thereabouts. Not an ounce of the white stuff here in the sunny southwest!

I'll get some better pics done some time, they've all turned out a tad dark haven't they. Did 'em on a different laptop, must have the brightness cranked up on that one!

Q.

anthonyferguson

Reaction score
Is it still a bit like it up your way? I think the case is stuck in Humberside or thereabouts. Not an ounce of the white stuff here in the sunny southwest!

I'll get some better pics done some time, they've all turned out a tad dark haven't they. Did 'em on a different laptop, must have the brightness cranked up on that one!

Q.

Yeah man, well over a foot in the garden at the moment. It is above freezing though. Not necessarily a good thing though, it'll all freeze tonight!

How much did that badlad set you back then? I've always had a soft spot for blackmachines.

')