NGD - BlackMachine B7

• Thread starter Quinny
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dyingsea

Reaction score
Awesome, glad to see you finally got this one in your hands.

Reaction score
god, there is just nothing quite like a gorgeous blackmachine
gonna be getting my b7 early next year hopefully! cant wait!

Should we expect a gorgeous top a la B2 or something more minimal and classy like this one?

-Nolly-

Reaction score
Congrats Niall, what an absolutely stunning instrument! I look forward to giving it a spin.

kruneh

Reaction score
Love it, a B7 is high on my list.
The binding is so sweet and I adore the headstock.

Quinny

Reaction score
Congrats dude love the B7. I'm picking up a B6 this week with the same pickup combo.
I'm sure you'll love it! I have CS/Painkiller in a 6 string of mine, great combination.

Having a break from the B7, ha...gone 10pm and not eaten yet. So, gonna sit in my underwear and watch a bit of Terminator 2 and order in a chinese, washed down with a couple of beers naturally - then back to the B7 for an hour or two before bed. Gotta love weekends when the wife's away! :)

photo.jpg

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Blast and damn your eyes, sir. That is one god damn beautiful guitar.

BrainArt

Deftones Guru.
Reaction score
Saw this last night, but forgot to congratulate you on the sweet score. Makes me wish that Doug was still taking orders and that I had the money and patience to wait for a B7. :lol:

:yesway: Now, I'm going to be the first to say this. We need clips and videos, man! :wavey:

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
10pm and not eaten yet. So, gonna sit in my underwear and watch a bit of Terminator 2 and order in a chinese, washed down with a couple of beers naturally... Gotta love weekends when the wife's away! :)

I was thinking, "oh, he must be married and the wife is out of town" even before I read that. :lol: I totally know that feeling!

And (at the risk of persecution) I'm not a huge BlackMachine fan, but the headstocks are hands down my most favorite design of all time. I just love those. :metal:

TCOH5246

Reaction score
:0

That thing is beautiful!

I love the binding on it, so....awesome!

HNGD!

')