NGD Bo-El inside

• Thread starter mjgg6
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mjgg6

Reaction score
Hello again, after three days of playing that guitar I have to admit that Is the best axe that I have ever played. The neck access on high frets is weird... is the first time that I can play 6 strings arpegios over the 15 fret without wirst pain. And the touch of the neck is superb.

I really recommend you to try that brand if you have a chance, you want be dissapointed I asure you.

kmanick

Contributor
Reaction score
I've come so close to buying one of these things , but I cannot buy before I try anymore.
Congrats , I think these look killer and Huub was incredibly accomodating while I was trying to decide what I wanted to do.

funny a while back I posted up a link to a thread of a guy selling one on Ebay, a red one , the seller even joined the forum, and a lot of guys trashed it saying it looked cheap and that the headstock was fugly. He had a hard time selling it and I believe it finally went for under $900.00 and it was in mint condition. :scratch:

I almost pulled the trigger on it , but my buying blind days are over and it looked like I would've been stuck with it if I didn't like it.
Can you compare the neck to a Carvin ?
I used to have a Loomis so a comparison to that would work for me as well.
(shit now you've got me gassing for one of these things again):lol:

what's a 647.7 mm scale equal to? is that 25.5?

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
628mm is 24.75"
648mm is 25.5"
666mm is 26.25"
686mm is 27"

kmanick

Contributor
Reaction score
Cool!
thanks Kagami, so it's basically a 25.5.
hmmmmmmmm....................

Last edited:

mjgg6

Reaction score
I've come so close to buying one of these things , but I cannot buy before I try anymore.
Congrats , I think these look killer and Huub was incredibly accomodating while I was trying to decide what I wanted to do.

funny a while back I posted up a link to a thread of a guy selling one on Ebay, a red one , the seller even joined the forum, and a lot of guys trashed it saying it looked cheap and that the headstock was fugly. He had a hard time selling it and I believe it finally went for under $900.00 and it was in mint condition. :scratch:

I almost pulled the trigger on it , but my buying blind days are over and it looked like I would've been stuck with it if I didn't like it.
Can you compare the neck to a Carvin ?
I used to have a Loomis so a comparison to that would work for me as well.
(shit now you've got me gassing for one of these things again):lol:

what's a 647.7 mm scale equal to? is that 25.5?

I cannot compare to a 7 Cravin because I have never played one, I can compare to a 6 carvin that I have, is 92`ultrav but the comparison is useless because the are totally diferent, to say somenthing I fell the neck thinner in my carvin. As I have said before is close to Lommis neck but thinner and much much more better in high fret access.

I saw that red one on eBay and to be honest I would not have bought in this moment but now I´ll buy it without any doubt, under 900$=569€ that is very cheap for an european guitar very very cheap, the cost of life here is rising everyday :squint:

I totally agree with not blind eyes buying but that is imposible for me, I have called to 6 big guitar shop (a big shop here is a tiny shop in USA or Japan) and just one Ibby on stock at double the price of Japan or USA, thats weird:nuts:

I´ll be alert and maybe I´ll travel to holland for hollidays, if you are interested I could find a cheap second hand...I´ll keep you posted.

Cheers.

Kain

Reaction score
Congrets on the MC7! I think you are one of the few people here with one. I have the purple dutch dot version. They are nothing short of amazing. In the summer I'll be ordering my second which is going to be a custom. I can't wait!

mjgg6

Reaction score
Thanks, yep is an awesome axe.
Kain, I´ll wait for pics of that custom :D

Cheers.

Ror3h

Reaction score
Awesome guitars!
Been really lusting after one of those since I played on Jochems (from Textures) one, I absolutely adored the neck profile.

the.godfather

Mr. Flibble
Reaction score
Bo~El make damn fine shit that's for sure. I've been drooling over one of their MC6 models with the sharktooth inlays for ages now. From all the reviews/opinions I've read they do absolutely stellar work too. Everybody who gets one is always impressed.

Congrats on the guitar fella! :metal:

')