NGD...BRJ Hell Froze Over Content....

• Thread starter rifftrauma
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Imbrium998

Bangs head here
Reaction score
kinda just noticed that the 24 fret top markers are not exactly lined up together, but that might not bug most folks. :-/

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

rifftrauma

Trapped in time...
Contributor
Reaction score

I'll list the full spec's on it later today. I appreciate all the "HNGD" guys! I re-strung her and lowered the action a little bit. I'm gonna drive down south and have my tech take and look at her later in the week (he's a lot smarter than I am). If I find anything I'll be sure to post it. So far it sounds amazing...kinda easy to get caught up in the aesthetics but I've been walking around the house playing unplugged and she just resonates. I've got aftermaths in my Mayones too and this thing just sounds a lot warmer so far. Hopefully I'll have some videos up soon of everything. :yesway:

JosephAOI

Thinks Jazz = Metal
Reaction score
I meant to add that, whoops :lol:

Happy NGD man!! Long time coming, huh?!

At a guess, these almost correct?:

Mahogany wings
Rosewood neck-thru
Ebony fretboard
Quilted Maple top
Hipshot bridge
BKP Aftermath set
25.5" Scale
Hipshot tuners

fortisursus

Reaction score
That neck is amazing... that top is amazing... ahhh EVERYTHING is amazing.

A scratch is a scratch, but it makes you wonder why he didn't just buff out the scratch in the first place if it is really such a simple task...

tedtan

Reaction score
HNGD! Take it to a local luthier/tech and have the scratch buffed out. And definitely forward the bill on to BRJ along with the pics - you paid for a new guitar, not a reliced new guitar.

Daf57

5 7s in 4ths
Reaction score
Whoa!! That's just gorgeous, man! Congrats!!! Sorry about the scratch - maybe you could have it buffed out locally? :)

jahosy

Reaction score
HNGD! Looks gorgeous. Kinda like the headstock, similar to a caparison.

The scratch doesn't look too bad from the photos, but you'd expect it to be perfect. At least its at the back!

Sounds better than a mayones? Damn!

baptizedinblood

Z̶̭̠̻̳̲͗̎̾͒͛̃̒ͭ̚͢
Reaction score
HNGD man, glad you got a beast of a guitar. The scratch is a bummer but it could have been way worse. Also, you nearly put my work PC into a ....ing meltdown with those pics :yesway: Let's hear some clips once you get that killer axe setup.

capoeiraesp

Reaction score
Glad you have finally received your guitar. Fantastic colour!

Looking at that scratch I'd say it could be buffed out. If you want to try it get some Eternashine and give it a good work over.

the_heretic_divine

The Fruit Bat
Reaction score
Maybe I'm the only one,but after seeing the first few pics of this beast,my only thoughts were...what scratch,lol?? Beautiful guitar,and in all seriousness,I hope you can get the scratch buffed out.

Minoin

Scientist
Reaction score
Never thought I'd see the day of a freshly build BRJ. Congrats man, this is miraculous!

I know that a scratch like that would normally be unacceptable, but getting a build from Bernie at this hour in the shitstorm is more than most people can wish for.

The guitar: Beautiful man, stunning instrument! Like the headstock too!

xwestonx

Reaction score
Looks great overall (huge bummer about the scratch though). Gives me an iota of hope that I'll see mine.

Lagtastic

Five Align
Reaction score
Fkn beast man.

What denim finish do you like better, the Mayones or the BRJ?

CrushingAnvil

Ironically enough, now in Jesus Land
Reaction score
kPZdHyZ.jpg

Way to make a guitar look like a bass :lol:

Congrats, slight shame about the damage though.

MetalBuddah

0000 00 0 0 00 000
Reaction score
The colors on this guitar all work together extremely well. I am glad that only scratching on the back is the worst of your problems.

Latest posts

')