NGD!: Caparison Orbit. Bareknuckle. Yes Please!

• Thread starter CountFrisky
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

CountFrisky

Formerly Jveeman45
Reaction score
Been playing just 1 guitar for the last 4 years, my beloved ESP Hex 6 V.
Standard tuning.

qBGuVjO.jpg

I've been really picky since getting that ESP because it is just an amazing guitar, so well built! It put all my other guitars to shame, thus I sold them all and kept just it alone. (Jackson king V, Jackson Rhoads, Gibson voodoo V, Gibson gothic V, ESP SV-II) They all went to new homes, and I never looked back. (Plus I'm just tired of Floyd's and the Jackson's and ESP SV had them).

Now I found another truly worthy axe!
2015 Caparison Orbit FX. Bareknuckle Blackhawk Bridge (ceramic), Cobra Neck. Flawless construction.
D Standard tuning.
I am in heaven....This guitar sounds and plays amazing. It truly has an acoustic resonance that sets it apart, it just has THAT FEEL when you play though it.

And just a side story...I took delivery of this guitar the SAME DAY I found out I'm going to be a father.

What a crazy, amazing day. :hbang::bowdown::bang:

PICS! At least I play guitar better than I take pics, ugh. Well, you'll get the gist.

l7fKCg8.jpg

wQ9yC7N.jpg

eUhACxW.jpg

TPv9XXm.jpg

1VFlZvw.jpg

lxndFP9.jpg

Rock on, Metal Brethren. :shred:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

OmegaSlayer

Reaction score
First of all, congrats for becoming a father.
Then, congrats on the new marvellous axe. HNGD!

cwhitey2

BlackendCrust Metal™
Reaction score
I usually don't like Vs but damn... You have 2 nice ones!

HNGD and happy being a father day!

CountFrisky

Formerly Jveeman45
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! Been over a month now and this guitar is just amazing. And the black hawk pickups absolutely blow away the EMGs in my ESP. I have used EMG since high school (17 years now) but I may have to rethink those pickups now....

Capacon

Reaction score
Congrats dude on the 2 additions to your family.
Its amazing how many people try out a Caparison for the first time and fall in love with them. By the way which EMG's did you have in the ESP ??

Jaek-Chi

Reaction score
Gorgeous guitar mate! Those blackhawks certainly are very white aren't they haha.

Caparison is one of those few guitars i've never had the luxury of playing/owning, and they always seem awesome! Enjoy!

And congrats on becoming a dad soon!

Sermo Lupi

Reaction score
How do you find the upper fret access on the Caparison with that heel? Unless my eyes are deceving me, it looks like the heel sits around the 18th or 19th fret, even though the cutaway goes past the 27th. I get the feeling it must be more accessible than it looks?

CountFrisky

Formerly Jveeman45
Reaction score
You know, the upper fret access is actually quite nice. I have to do a little thumb stretching action as you can imagine, but I have been playing V's for so long I have gotten used to it. The lower access to the 27th fret is great though! Your hand just doesn't hit anything! I really enjoy it.

')