NGD: Carvin CT7 Denimburst

BScookies

Bath Salt Miner
Reaction score
Long time lurker, first time poster. Figured I'd start things off with a bang :hbang:

This is my first Carvin I've ordered new from the factory and I couldn't be happier. Big thanks to Chris at Carvin for helping me get this thing going and being so easy to work with!

Specs:

CT7C
CARVED TOP 7 STRING FLOYD
FLOYD LOCKING NUT CLAMP
BLACK LIMBA BODY
FADED DENIM FINISH
BLACKBURST EDGES
CLEAR SATIN MATT FINISH
FLAMED MAPLE NECK
TUNG OIL FINISH BACK OF NECK
FLAMED HEADSTOCK ANNIVERSARY
EBONY FRETBOARD, BLACK
NO TOP INLAYS
STAINLESS STEEL JUMBO FRET
ABALONE CARVIN LOGO
STRAPLOCKS BY DUNLOP INSTALLED

IMG_3780.jpg

IMG_3783.jpg

IMG_3788.jpg

IMG_3790.jpg

IMG_3793.jpg

IMG_3795.jpg

This guitar came out perfect for what I was looking for. Carvin took good care of me with the wood choices and the thing plays unbelievably fast.

Came to me in perfect tuning and just needed a slight truss rod adjustment. This is my first guitar with SS frets and I definitely won't be going back.

Already planning my next build, probably will do an SCB7.

And last but not least...

MEOW%20DOWN.jpg

KEEP TEH SPACE KITTEHS ALIVE

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

tmfrank

Reaction score
Holy mother of exotic woods :eek: Congrats man, one of the prettiest Carvins I've had the pleasure of gawking like an idiot at

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
If by "with a bang" you mean that you'll break my interwebz, then you've succeeded! :lol: Srsly large photos.

And that is a SWEET collection of specs! Now, let us see your other guits. You know you got 'em!

Nlelith

Motion Designer
Reaction score
That... everything! :eek: Especially limba, it's gorgeous! Really cool build! HNGD!

BScookies

Bath Salt Miner
Reaction score
If by "with a bang" you mean that you'll break my interwebz, then you've succeeded! :lol: Srsly large photos.

And that is a SWEET collection of specs! Now, let us see your other guits. You know you got 'em!

Probably should've shrunk the files before uploading them :lol: Updated with smaller photos.

And none of my other guitars are really anything you guys haven't seen before, but maybe I'll upload some pics of the collection as it stands right now!

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Ha I saw this on their FB page recently and was like "DAMN! I APPROVE!!!" :wub: That turned out great dude, major congrats! :D Love all the specs 100%, bet she sounds killer as well! :hbang:

NickS

New solution, problem changed
Reaction score
WARNING!! The Carvin GAS is incurable. Hide your wallet:wallbash:

Also, HNGD:hbang:

')