NGD : Carvin CT7 (Faded Blue Denim)

NickS

New solution, problem changed
Reaction score
:eek::eek::eek::eek::bowdown::bowdown:

I love the maple back, and that is the first time I've seen a stained fingerboard on a Carvin. Brilliant idea there:agreed:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

madloff

Reaction score
I was totally lusting after this the other day on Facebook. Congrats bro! One of my favorite finishes to see. HNGD!

Mike

Reaction score
Carvin just keeps stepping it up. This thing is awesome man. I love that stained fretboard. I may have to steal that idea for my next DC800. HNGD!

pushpull7

Banned
Reaction score
Many Carvins look terrific. Some take it a notch up, your's would be that :)

ramses

Guitar/pizza regular
Contributor
Reaction score
Amazing!

This is something I want to order, I'm really into the sandwich-thing :) However, I'm worried about the weight. How much does your CT7 weights?

NickS

New solution, problem changed
Reaction score
this thing is SICK! I may have to look into Carvin...the color is perfect!!

You are seriously missing out since you live in the US and haven't considered Carvin. Their build times are relatively quick at around 8 weeks, and they have a ten day return policy (as long as the guitar has no special requests out of the norm, Carvin calls them "Option 50s").

JoeGuitar717

Balaguer Guitars
Reaction score
Nice side shots! If you get some time could you put them up at the Carvin forum please? Sure wish Carvin would do the CT7 with a 27" option. Or a V with same.

HNGD some more :)

Done! Yeah I agree. I know Jeff has some seriously cool things planned for this year. Not sure what exactly, but he is super excited about what he is going to unveil for the ERG community. :shred:

Amazing!

This is something I want to order, I'm really into the sandwich-thing :) However, I'm worried about the weight. How much does your CT7 weights?

It is actually super light! Not entirely sure of the weight, but it is no more than 7lbs.

You are seriously missing out since you live in the US and haven't considered Carvin. Their build times are relatively quick at around 8 weeks, and they have a ten day return policy (as long as the guitar has no special requests out of the norm, Carvin calls them "Option 50s").

:agreed: Agreed. Definitely hit them up.

JasonT

Reaction score
Incredible axe!!! I've never really like the faded blue jean/denim finish but that one looks awesome! Nice score!

flaherz09

Reaction score
That's the perfect blend of top and fretboard, DAYUM!

noUser01

Still can't play.
Reaction score
Yes. Much yes. I love the sides too, everything just looks fantastic and unique on this guitar. Congratulations man!

')