- Faded Blue Denim Finish
- Flame Maple Fingerboard - lightly stained
- Walnut Neck with 2 Maple Stringers - Satin finish
- Stainless Steel Frets
- No inlays, side dots only
- Black Hardware
- 1 volume, 1 tone - coil tapped, 3-way switch

SO STOKED. :hbang:

I met Jeff Kiesel at this past Winter NAMM after cruising around the Carvin booth. Great company, great people, and AMAZING guitars. The CT7 caught my eye and I knew I had to get one at some point. I ended up landing a gig with Mesa Boogie shortly after NAMM, and hit up Jeff about using a few of their guitars in some product demos I had lined up. He sent them straight up to Mesa and I ended up using a CT6 and a DC700. The Mesa guys are still editing a lot of the stuff we shot, but you can see one of them here :

So after doing the videos for Mesa, I knew I had to order one. So here we are, haha. :rolleyes:

I made a quick tone test vid so you can hear the stock pickups going into an Axe-Fx. No editing, just raw DI tone.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
That is awesome! Been thinking about doing a Carvin DC7X build, is that color a special option? Keep seeing it pop up on peoples builds, but I don't see it as an option on the guitar builder.

JoeGuitar717

Balaguer Guitars
Reaction score
That is awesome! Been thinking about doing a Carvin DC7X build, is that color a special option? Keep seeing it pop up on peoples builds, but I don't see it as an option on the guitar builder.

I don't believe it is a normal option, but you can call in or request it in the comment section of your build. I highly recommend the DC7X, man. I played the one they had at NAMM and it felt super comfortable!

haffner1

Reaction score
I'm not usually a fan of faded type finishes on flame, but that definitely looks awesome! A lot of times they come out looking somehow "flat" but that really makes the detail in the wood stand out. Needs inlays though! :lol:

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Dang IT that's hot. Can we get a side picture? I want to see what's going on with the sides of the body.

SavM

Reaction score
Absolutely stunning Sir, and some fine playing too if I do say so myself!

pylyo

Reaction score
Wow, dude. So much nice carvins lately but this one is most amazing.

Hngd!

')