NGD: Carvin CT7!

• Thread starter J7string
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

J7string

Reaction score
All the photos and such can be found here on the Carvin forum! I'm tired and I don't feel like doing the 56k photo posting again, lol.

Carvin.com BBS :: View topic - NGD: The Change Your Underpants After Viewing Edition.

I may get some shots of it out in the sun tomorrow since I have no work and it'll actually be sunny tomorrow... but all the good shots are there!

I love this guitar to death. It is one of the most brilliant works of art, and Carvin did a phenomenal job making this instrument what it is. If anyone has any uncertainty about making Carvin their next guitar, I can say with utmost confidence to go ahead and do it. Whatever model it is... Carvin will deliver something special.

Back in January I decided to make a good portion of my "guitar dreams" come true, and a slew of builds and NGD's have been happening. I ordered this guitar around the time frame of NAMM, right when they released the two types of Korina woods. Korina is one of my favourite tone woods, and woods in general because it's so beautiful and very musical. I also have a thing for vintage guitars, which sort of inspired me to chose the CT7 model, and sort of marry the best qualities of a vintage guitar, with a modern 7 string. The results are nothing short of breath taking, the guitar sounds great, it feels great, and it's just something special... I seriously couldn't have asked for more out of Carvin, and I can't speak enough good... Everything about this guitar is a grand slam, and I can only hope the best for you future Carvin owners, and all of you wanting to pull the trigger on one.

Cheers! And look out for outdoor sunny pics at some point tomorrow! :wavey:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

J7string

Reaction score
You gotta getta family portrait together soon. Nice family of 7's :agreed:

raspberry

I've been thinking about doing this for a while. Just never got around to doing it. I suppose I'll stop being lazy and get an actual HD camera to do my guitars some justice. :lol:

Man that is one of the best ct7's I've seen so far!

I definitely followed a PRS sort of standard when I was specing it out. My favourite part on top of the over all look of the guitar is my choice in pickups. I've never played Lollar's before, but they are really nice.

Holy Flame! HNGD

Thanks! Yeah... There's just something about me and flame... :rolleyes:

Ugly. :noplease:

:lol:

That guitar is gorgeous! LOVE the neck! :bowdown:

Hahaha, I got a good laugh out of this. There was a part of me that hoped you were serious, just to see what other people would say!

My favorite ct7 hands down!

This instantly became one of my favourite guitars of all time. It looks good, sounds good, and it has enough froo froo pretty appointments to appease my gay ass. :lol::lol::lol:

Beauty!! Love that neck! Congrats, man! :)

I wish I did a video unboxing. I literally gasped when I turned the guitar over to see the neck!

I like everything aboot it except the sperm on the fretboard.

:shannon2:

Splinterhead

Sojourner
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of the purple. Everybody needs at least one purple instrument of some sort. Congrats man, looks amazing!:hbang:

Reaction score
I just love guitars with stains on the top, then just plain wood for the back of the body. The contrast just looks so killer and classy at the same time. Also PURPLE AND GOLD! Looks great man! :yesway:

Metal Mortician

Ninja Lurker
Reaction score
Best CT7 I have seen. I have always loved a black burst on flamed purple since seeing Paul Allender's PRS in the nymphetamine video. I know.... COF is not everyone's cup of tea but you can't argue with good taste. Bravo on the new guitar!

rikomaru

Reaction score
Looks like what the allender PRS wants to be when it grows up. lol

Diggit

')