[NGD] Carvin CT7

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SnowfaLL

Reaction score
Probably the best CT7 so far. Any possibilities of videos with it sometime soon??

Hard decision for me next, CT7 or the rumored/possible headless..

NovaLion

Novum Ingenium
Reaction score
I had just sent Chris a PM about CT7 options. You're not making it easy to wait on his answer before I hit buy!

ramses

Guitar/pizza regular
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh my. Nice Carvin indeed, I hope it had another headstock but still very nice :)

that finish! amazing! Carvin just keeps pumping out nice stuff! Already working on designing my next one haha

only complaint, i don't like your headstock design choice. personal preference...

Haha ... I already knew that this headstock is polarizing ... I do fall in the group of people that love it! :shred:

Try finding a top like that on a <$7k Gibson or PRS.

Indeed ... a bunch of brands would call it "aged wood artist grade" or some such nonsense to charge an extra $5k!

Probably the best CT7 so far. Any possibilities of videos with it sometime soon??

Not sure about that ... want to remain semi-anonymous :)

Dammit I live on the wrong side of the Atlantic! That 7-string is perfect!

HNGD!

Perhaps you have a friend in USA that can help you out!

ferret

Reaction score
I may use your quilt as a photo match.... Fantastic!

TonyGD

The (other) Dude
Reaction score
HNGD!Bay Area huh? (Nor Cal represeeeent) nah but srsly: everything about that guitar is just...yes
Dat top, dat koa, burst finish/binding, the locking tuners...The envy is too real right now, I'm sure that thing sings/wails so hard though.
The logo inlay and rosewood knobs are also a nice touch as well.

ramses

Guitar/pizza regular
Contributor
Reaction score
Turns out the tone knob is wired for coil tap. For whatever reason this feature is not part of their official specs. Anyways, more sweet tones :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
')