NGD Carvin DC800 koa...walnut...yum

• Thread starter SYLrules88
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nonservium

ss.org Irregular
Reaction score
I really don't need another guitar but, my god, with every one of these that pops up I get a bit closer to feeling otherwise. That walnut and burst is absolutely stunning. The way that burst fades out on the neck then comes back in on the headstock is just awesome, imo. Well played sir, well played.

Galius

Mentally Guitarded
Reaction score
Aw shoot....after Galius said that now I'm starting to worry a bit about my Carvin when it gets here... :sick:
Don't worry one bit man. I've seen worse things in my years. It was one small technical mistake that they payed to ship back and make right. Their service is top notch.

halogen8

Reaction score
Hey fellow Jazz III user! Beautiful guitar. Congrats and enjoy it!

No adorable cat, but I have 3 awesome dogs...

SYLrules88

I play drums!
Reaction score
thanks! and yeah i want to try and make a video, hopefully within a week or so?

AwakenNoMore

Wrong Handed
Reaction score
You sir, picked a winner, quite the beautiful specimen.

Its so nice to see all these DC800s rolling out in so many different colors/options.

tonechasers

axe man
Reaction score
holy shit look at the pussy it attracts right out of the box lol.
seriously one of the sexiest guitars ever made, how does the neck feel compared to an rg 7 or rga

SYLrules88

I play drums!
Reaction score
:lol: i dont really have experience with ibbys so i cant compare directly, but this definitely has the thinnest neck of any of my guitars. quite nocticeably thinner than ESPs thin U profile. it almost feels a lot like this 1999 washburn 7 i used to have, and that was a damn thin neck.

tonechasers

axe man
Reaction score
really no ibby's man i've have carvins esp jackson you name it, then I got an ibby and have'nt turned back, but damn that guitar is sooooo sexy

')