NGD Chameleon Ibby

Cloudy

Pacific Wood Lab
Reaction score
Its a miracle! man I love that RGD shape, hows the chameleon? Its tough to tell from the photos. I imagine its just about as slick as that chameleon xiphos.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

FromTheMausoleum

That one guy
Reaction score
Its a miracle! man I love that RGD shape, hows the chameleon? Its tough to tell from the photos. I imagine its just about as slick as that chameleon xiphos.

It's tough to tell from the photos because I suck at using a camera :lol: It's really pretty.

Cloudy

Pacific Wood Lab
Reaction score
It's tough to tell from the photos because I suck at using a camera :lol: It's really pretty.

Don't worry I know how it is with being absolutely crap at taking photos :agreed:

No doubt its slick as hell, glad you're happy with it.

Toxin

no, i don't drink vodka
Reaction score
Can you take some shoots of the guitar outside in the sunlight in various sexy angles please?

simonXsludge

(((Ω)))
Reaction score
Sweet finish. I have also seen some photos at the Axe Palace, they might even give you a little better idea bout that finish. I'm glad to say that it doesn't blow me away enough to regret getting one in flat black instead. Now if that was a mystic dream finish a la EBMM JP, I'd regret it a little...

Happy NGD!

JustMac

ss not-so-regular
Reaction score
Please NO MORE pics, the sheer jealousy is going to kill me :mad:

...okay just one more :kiss:

enghell

Funeral Doom
Reaction score
That is awesome. HNGD! I've got the 2127FX-ISH and this one looks really nice too.
Now you just have to get a decent pair of pickups that will do this awesome guitar real justice.:hbang:

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
If only it wasn't snowing

Send it to me, I shall rectify this for you immediately! :D Congrats man, I love this model, as someone else mentioned I just wish they would have gone with a gloss finish personally to add a little depth and some added protection to the finish, but it still looks great and having the matching headstock is a nice touch on flip-flop finishes! :wub:

FromTheMausoleum

That one guy
Reaction score
Send it to me, I shall rectify this for you immediately! :D Congrats man, I love this model, as someone else mentioned I just wish they would have gone with a gloss finish personally to add a little depth and some added protection to the finish, but it still looks great and having the matching headstock is a nice touch on flip-flop finishes! :wub:

If only they matched all their headstocks to the body color *looks at white RG8* :rant:

')