FromTheMausoleum

That one guy
Reaction score
Been waiting for this baby since august

5pppe

5ppqP

5ppq5

(better pictures to come later)

Setting it up right now, waiting for batteries for my camera, and trying not to drool.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ev_o

Reaction score
Is it bad that I'm jealous your rgd came in a much nicer case than mine?

Regardless, that finish is excellent!

Jonathan20022

Engineer
Reaction score
Gorgeous finish! HNGD! My only gripe with it, as well as the ISH finish is that it's a Matte finish vs Gloss. I would hate to chip those guitars haha.

Enjoy it man! :D

Musiscience

Reaction score
How does the finish look in person? Let's say, compared to the mystic dream finish by EBMM?

Edit : I forgot to ask, why isn't it on Ibanez US or Canada site? I can only see invisible shadow. Is any dealer able to order one in the chameleon finish or is it a limited run / premium dealer thing?

FromTheMausoleum

That one guy
Reaction score
How does the finish look in person? Let's say, compared to the mystic dream finish by EBMM?

Edit : I forgot to ask, why isn't it on Ibanez US or Canada site? I can only see invisible shadow. Is any dealer able to order one in the chameleon finish or is it a limited run / premium dealer thing?

It is very pretty in person, all the people in the guitar store I got it from were mindfrak'd.

It's not on the US/Canada site as it has just started shipping and the store I bought it through was lucky enough to get one of the first shipments.

Latest posts

')