NGD - Condiment Content, but with a dark twist... (56k = Serious?)

• Thread starter Rook
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

lava

Gelatinous
Reaction score
How can you just lay that beauty on that kind of floor like that :ugh:

Seriously, that's all I could think about when I looked at those pics. I was just cringing and my mind was screaming "it's getting scratched!!"

EDIT: Ah, great, there are socks under there. Man, I am so late to this party.

Rook

Electrifying
Reaction score
Hey,

Sorry for the ancient bump but I promised clips and here's one, its just taken this long for me to make something I'm vaguely happy with.

http://soundcloud.com/praxis111/syzygy-2

This is the first one I made with my new mixed master track, I have a couple of drum tracks to record over from my drummer so I'll do those and they'll be on my sound cloud tomorrow if anybody cares.

Reaction score
Hey,

Sorry for the ancient bump but I promised clips and here's one, its just taken this long for me to make something I'm vaguely happy with.

Syzygy by Praxis111 on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

This is the first one I made with my new mixed master track, I have a couple of drum tracks to record over from my drummer so I'll do those and they'll be on my sound cloud tomorrow if anybody cares.

Guitar sounds terrible. Now sell it to me.
:agreed:

:p

Latest posts

')