NGD, crazy pawn shop deal Content.

• Thread starter AxeHappy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

danger5oh

I'm always... hungry
Reaction score
I once scored a JEM for $900 and I thought that was an unreal deal... but $680 takes the fucking cake! Congrats on the nice find and enjoy the NGD!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Edika

Reaction score
No it's definitely fake and Max got it wrong this time! I'll take it of your hands for $500!

Seriously though nice find man! Awesome deal!

Kwirk

The Wrong Advices
Reaction score
Great find. I scored a minty K7 and minty 7620VK from the same place on the same day for $600 for both. That'll never happen again. I need to go through these smaller shops again now that I've got some spare cash..

Griffo

Reaction score
Not a big fan of how these look, but that's an incredible find! Nice one :)

Never anything like this in pawn shops near me! :( I think they must Google things to find their worth so no bargains are to be had,

mr_rainmaker

Resident Cherokee
Reaction score
FREAKING GOOOOOAAALLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!

funny-gif-soccer-goal-astronaut.gif

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
You lucky bastard :squint:, I've always wanted one of these! Congratulations on the RIDICULOUS score!

AxeHappy

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. Going to shock all my students today when I show up to teach with it.

satchmo72

Reaction score
Awesome find Axe!!! And the Jemsite guys haven't tore it apart so it looks legit!! :)

I'm happy for ya that it's real, when I was looking at your pictures I was sitting there thinking "I would think this was real" but would check with those guys first.

fr4nci2c0

Reaction score
that is insanely awesome. worst case scenerio you can flip it and garner a fat profit

breadtruck

Reaction score
Amazing deal!! I can't believe the pawn shop guys hadn't googled for info on this thing once they bought it. Oh well, their loss is your gain.

')