NGD: Crimsom Glory - Fender content!

RaulThrashMetal

Crazy metal garage scientist
Reaction score
I got this guitar and a Brian May Red Special in trade for my 07' Gibson Flying V. I'll never regret that trade. Sold the red special and thought that this korean Telecaster fmt was a keeper. When I spoke to the original owner, I got interested whe he told me that he had a mahogany set-in telecaster with Duncan PU's. I plugged it into my amp and felt in love with it's tone: It reminds me of a Gibson Sg due to the materials and PAF-like humbuckers (It has a Pearly gates and a 59') but it has much more bite thanks to the longer scale length. It is ultra comfy (contoured heel and belly cut -> WIN) and incredibly light. When coil-splitting, the guitar sounds incredibly well, clear but not thin, specially on the neck position. And the best thing is that is holds down-tuning pretty well: Now it is set in drop C and keeps sounding tight and full. On to the pics:

2dcix42.jpg

akhmhx.jpg

xnyqde.jpg

rjmhdw.jpg

246luf7.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

source field

Reaction score
Very underrated guitar, I've always wanted this guitar for a long time but never had the chance to pick it up

Telecaster with belly cut + accessible neck joint + HH + coil tap + flame maple + binding = win

s4tch

Reaction score
Telecaster with belly cut + accessible neck joint + HH + coil tap + flame maple + binding = win

This.

I rarely see those guitars, but these always give me a huge amount of GAS. If there are Superstrats, then there must be Superteles, too - the category starts here.

AkiraSpectrum

Reaction score
Have loved these guitars for so long, don't see them too often though. Never had a change to plug one in but i've fiddled on a few in local shops and they felt nice!

-DTP-

Reaction score
damn always wanted a bound HH tele...she's gorgeous! hngd!!

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
I've got 2 of these Korean Teles, they are great guitars. The Pearly Gates Plus sound awesome.

Latest posts

')