NGD: custom Dæmoness Cimmerian (SO GOOD)

• Thread starter -Nolly-
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

-Nolly-

Reaction score
Glad you guys seem to be enjoying this as much as I am!
Good news is Logic is playing ball again now, so clips tomorrow!

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
win_sector.jpg

matt397

Tr00f
Reaction score
So fucking hot. I love that quilt an the stain just makes it pop so nicely. Im digging the face of Satan in between the pups as well. :evil:

EliNoPants

Reaction score
i'm constantly impressed by the restraint many of the people on this board go with when ordering custom guitars, i'd throw in all sorts of extra shit just because i MIGHT use it someday, but that thing right there is a guitar fit for a ninja, super simple but totally awesome

Floody_85

Reaction score
Awesome guitar mate!! Thats something to really be proud of. Top work and craftsmanship on that one!

xwmucradiox

sweep.tap.sweep
Reaction score
i'm constantly impressed by the restraint many of the people on this board go with when ordering custom guitars, i'd throw in all sorts of extra shit just because i MIGHT use it someday, but that thing right there is a guitar fit for a ninja, super simple but totally awesome

As I get older I find myself ordering bare bones instruments more and more. No fancy tops. No inlay. Super simple finishes. Id rather have less stuff on the guitar to distract me from playing. If I had a bunch of coil taps and controls and switches I would spend too much time trying to use all the settings rather than just playing.

gui94

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, if I ever get a custom, it will be a Daemoness.. That beauty is MEGAWESORGASMIKABOOOM!... wtf did I just say? :scratch::nuts:

Rhoadkiller

Reaction score
dude if you love this ... I cant wait for you to get your rico OMFG i seriously died when i saw it.. NEEDLESS to say that is one bitching GUITAR NOLLY!!!

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
I do have to admit, as awesome as this guitar is (and it IS awesome)... how long until Roo's NGD? :D

-Nolly-

Reaction score
Awesome comments guys, I'm starting up on some clips right now :metal:

')