NGD: custom Dæmoness Cimmerian (SO GOOD)

• Thread starter -Nolly-
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

-Nolly-

Reaction score
Thanks guys

So, now the Cash question!
How does it compare to the Blackmachine? Soundwise, sustain, playability, weight, ergonomics...

Well, you can't fault either on fit, finish, playability etc. Really it comes down to personal tonal preference. Since one isn't going to replace the other, it seems pointless to make myself choose between them.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SirToastalot

Needs a better rig..
Reaction score
That looks larvely!

Since one isn't going to replace the other, it seems pointless to make myself choose between them.

Surely having a custom made to your owns specs/shaped to fit your thumb/investing your own personality into etc....tips the balance?
Or am I just over analysing things? :lol:

Slayer89

The Demon Barber
Reaction score
That thing looks downright amazing. Only one complaint ...

the clip was too short! Haha. I just opened the thread and I'm on like my 7th listen.

Customisbetter

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Contributor
Reaction score
Kayzer, I paid well under £2000 for it, but I suggest you try out the custom quote form on the Dæmoness website if you want a good idea of how much a guitar would cost built to your specs.

This somewhat saddens me. I expected this guitar to cost much more considering how much skill effort he put into building it.

I only say that because luthiers are dropping like flies around here, and id hate to see another go down that path.

However if hes getting by and still producing sick guitars then :metal:

revclay

Reaction score
Dude, that thing is incredible. It sounds as good as it looks. Congrats on the sweet axe.

UltimaWeapon

yolo-swag-3000
Reaction score
I never heard of this brand but i like it... especially the luthiers logo :D ...so epic

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
now that is sexy.
The headstock tilt is interesting to me because I am the same way. Lighter strings sound better but don't play quite as well.. is the headstock tilt more than, say, a Jackson would have? Did you spec it like that specifically?

Kayzer

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, around 2K is a pretty reasonable price for a Custom guitar of that proportions… I just dont want to imagine what ESP or Jackson would have cost you for such a built especially here in Europe with additional custom duties…

-Nolly-

Reaction score
Sakeido, it's about 25˚. Not sure what Jacksons are.
Kayzer: Exactly!

Semi-pro

Reaction score
Cool axe, man! The quilt looks a little like a skull close to the bridge, with the bridge being the teeth! How cool is that? :hbang:

attachment.php

-Nolly-

Reaction score
Just grabbed a couple of snaps outside that are far more representative of the quality of the quilt. Check it out:

IMG_4453.jpg

IMG_4454.jpg

Rashputin

Reaction score
Just grabbed a couple of snaps outside that are far more representative of the quality of the quilt. Check it out:

IMG_4454.jpg

I hate to do the ol' fap-fap, but I'm gonna have to after seeing those pics.
fap-fap-fappeti-fap
brb.

')