NGD: Custom Shop 7-String Dean RC7 Sky Blue Quilt

mphsc

http://pyramidguitarscompany.com/
Reaction score
Congrats bro, and you;re quickly converting me... Birdseye.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
It is gorgeous, so does the CS not allow you to go passive pups though? (since I saw you aren't really an emg fan)

My other one I have has direct mounted passive pickups in it, they have no problem doing passives. On this one I just ordered it with EMGs to simplify things since I knew I was going to put the BKP EMG-sized covered pickups in here. If I was going open coil I would have had them put DiMarzios or something in this.

Best RC i ve seen so far! That top is just fabulous congrats!!

Thanks guys :)

Like everyone else said: Best RC Ever. Wow! Please share a pic when you swap out the EMGs with BKPs. Which set/combo are you going for?

I'm going with Painkillers in this one, my other one has the Abraxas set. I dont have any guitars with Painkillers at the moment, as I mostly run with the Black Dogs, Abraxas, ceramic Nailbombs, Aftermaths, etc in my others. This guitar is really thick sounding so I figured the Painkillers will be a good match with its tight bottom end and vicious mid-range snarl.

Mindeblowing! HNGD,mate!
Video should give us a truth for it :)

Thanks, I'll try to do up a video sometime!

DiezelMonster

Complainasaurus Rex
Reaction score
I love this guitar, I freakin love it. I also really love the green one you had on your site Nick.

I want to order a Dean with a reverse headstock.....shit.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I love this guitar, I freakin love it. I also really love the green one you had on your site Nick.

I want to order a Dean with a reverse headstock.....shit.

Thanks man. Yeah they can do reverse headstocks. I almost got one on this but decided to go with what I'm used to.

MetalBuddah

0000 00 0 0 00 000
Reaction score
This looks sick :metal: Best dean in the history of deans.

It is like a Chris Letchford RC model

Latest posts

')