NGD - Custom Shop DINO CAZARES + Fear Factory !!!!

• Thread starter Sebastian
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebastian

Reaction score
This thread should be posted earlier, but I didn't have pictures and some info.. but better later than never

Let's start...

I was privileged to go to Vienna with Jack - the owner of the guitar shop - Guitar-Max
and Pawel Kamecki - Pawel is a great and respected Polish luthier, he does setups for Behemoth
he built a very special guitar for Joe Satriani,
002.jpg

After a nearly 10 hour drive from Wroclaw, Poland we arrived at the Arena club in Vienna, Austria...
DCSAFF04.jpg

After a while we went backstage to meet Dino... but....
He wasn't there, so we had to wait...
In the meantime I got to play a very nice Dino LACS 8 .. great guitar, the neck is really thin/flat - very comfortable.
DCSAFF01.jpg

After a while Dino showed up! and here's where the NGD part comes in... the guitar is a present from Jack - with help from Dino, and Pawel Kamecki

Custom Shop "Digimortal" improved replica made by Pawel Kamecki.
ff002.jpg

DCSFF08.jpg

DCSFF02.jpg

DCSFF10.jpg

DCSFF06.jpg

ff001.jpg

Dino signing the guitar.
DCSAFF03.jpg

Dino with Pawel Kamecki
DCSAFF02.jpg

Pawel checking out Dino's 8 string
DCSAFF09.jpg

Before the concert we went to check out Dino's other guitars.
DCSAFF10.jpg

Jack, Dino and Pawel
DCSAFF06.jpg

The Demanufacture guitar looks amazing! it is Really Heavy - Maple body an neck.
DCSAFF05.jpg

Later we went to talk some more, and Dino and the band had to prepare before the show...

The concert started - this is the third time I saw FF this year - they're better with every concert
DCSAFF07.jpg

During Fear Campaign I got to play some riffs with Dino
DCSAFF13.jpg

DCSAFF11.jpg

The concert was amazing, I'm really happy FF played Securitron (Police State 2000), Big God and Dog Day Sunrise..

After the concert we hanged out with the band, talked a lot about guitars and stuff with Dino...
DCSAFF12.jpg

After Dino's tech changed the strings and made a quick setup Dino played a bit on the guitar
DinoplayingFF1.jpg

He really loved it - he immediately noticed the neck is really nice, better binding and the inlay, he also liked that the guitar isn't so heavy as the original.

Specifications:
Body: Wawa - Wawa (tree) or Triplochiton scleroxylon, an African tree Wikipedia
other site
Neck: 3 piece Mahogany
Fretboard - Maple with a Makassar Ebony overlay
MOP "FF" Inlay
Binding
24 Jumbo frets
Bridge Ibanez Lo-Pro 7
Gotoh Tuners
Pickup: EMG 707, Single Volume
Schaller strap locks

Thanks for reading

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

slapnutz

Reaction score
Man Dino always seems to have great taste in his designs. Really clean and nothing to flashy yet still awesome.

Thanks for the pix dude!

Stealth7

Reaction score
Congrats on the new guitar mate! Is the Demanufacture guitar Dinos? And that LACS 8 looks killer with the green!

adrock

long ball larry!
Reaction score
wait, so this guitar is yours?!?!

i am so utterly jealous, of everything in this thread...

jl_killer

Reaction score
That Digimortal guitar is really beautiful, I love the inlay! Is it a replica of an already existing LACS? Wow what an epic post...

Status
Not open for further replies.
')