NGD: Daemoness Chronicler "Black Mass" (derpy unboxing video included)

• Thread starter Blytheryn
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
Thanks guys, it really is. The nut seems cut for some thick wires, so looks I’ll be keeping it in B or C for now!

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
A cool thing to add, was that Marco had swapped the Lundgren M6 to a Zead Scorpio, haven't heard much about them, but it sounds monstrous.

Here's a video I found.

Conjuring Gogue

Reaction score
Shiza! That guitar looks like its power unleashed by the nine gates. It's one of the best guitars I've ever seen. Congratulations man! That object is dark brimstone.

lewis

Reaction score
A cool thing to add, was that Marco had swapped the Lundgren M6 to a Zead Scorpio, haven't heard much about them, but it sounds monstrous.

Here's a video I found.

holy absolute christ thanks for this share.

That single pickup Ibanez rhythm tone with that Bass sounds exactly like "my tone" i.e what I strive for.

Jesus christ it sounds good.
I better investigate these Zead Scorpio's ASAP and make sure I have at least 1 guitar with them in haha.

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
holy absolute christ thanks for this share.

That single pickup Ibanez rhythm tone with that Bass sounds exactly like "my tone" i.e what I strive for.

Jesus christ it sounds good.
I better investigate these Zead Scorpio's ASAP and make sure I have at least 1 guitar with them in haha.

Make sure you keep it further away from the strings than usual, I didn't understand that, and was getting some weird tones, like I was just overpowering the amp before I screwed it down!

mphsc

http://pyramidguitarscompany.com/
Reaction score
Major Congrats. Loved that one from the beginning of the build. So glad it went to someone who can appreciate it.

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
Once again, Congrats and welcome to the Daemoness Horde! The inspiration never gets old. I still get in a trance when I pick either of mine up, and I regret having to sell the first one years ago more than any other gear loss.

Thanks Meadows! I definitely agree. It just channels riffage so well. Pure joy to pick up. I find myself marveling at it all the time.

I’ll try and get more recordings/videos done with it soon!

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
congrat man!

not a huge lp guy, but i can see me rockin that one.

its the best looking lp ive seen thus far...

Definitely the best one I’ve played as well. Still thinking about swapping in a Black Winter. That pickup is just straight up god tone.

')