NGD! Daemoness cimmerian 7

• Thread starter Taskeruss
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
I disagree. The guitars he makes with inlays that span across the 10th-14th frets are classy, IMO. But for real, that's an awesome guitar, dude. Congrats. :yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Tom 1.0

Djizz.
Reaction score
Wow.

the more I see how his stuff the better they seem to getting.

WickedSymphony

Reaction score
I would say it improves the guitar, the elaborate inlays tend to the level of way too far.

Very nice axe.

All personal preference on that one, I like both blank boards and the crazy inlays. But I gotta say, knowing the insane inlay work Dylan does that I have yet to see from anyone else, it's definitely a good chance to put a stamp of extra awesome on your custom axe.

Regardless, that guitar is absolute sex and this thread needs some outdoor pics of that beauty.

Grats, dude!

SirMyghin

The Dirt Guy
Contributor
Reaction score
All personal preference on that one, I like both blank boards and the crazy inlays. But I gotta say, knowing the insane inlay work Dylan does that I have yet to see from anyone else, it's definitely a good chance to put a stamp of extra awesome on your custom axe.

Regardless, that guitar is absolute sex and this thread needs some outdoor pics of that beauty.

Grats, dude!

Yeah if I was getting A Daemoness I would probably do something retarded busy too, as that is kind of what sets Dylan apart to my mind, aside from his body shapes.

This axe is however exquisite and is nice to see without. I agree with your final comment wholeheartedly.

-Nolly-

Reaction score
Congrats man, having enjoyed a quick noodle on that thing I can attest to the fact that it is an absolutely amazing instrument! But.. dude.. you need to get some better pics of it asap!

morgasm7

Reaction score
I think this one looks particularly nice.

168092_147258618667216_100001492372646_300328_3176279_n.jpg

Nyx Erebos

Reaction score
Wow really look classy, I guess it plays great. Need some samples :p

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
Looks awesome, it's some shade of purple or is just black with funny lightning?

Reaction score
This guitar is fucking flawless looking. Honestly, I would get one without an inlay and it would look similar to this. Maybe in transparent black.

The reason is because I couldn't come up with one that I like enough. Everyone else seems to have some meaning to theirs. My only option would be a Pelican, but I would come with six ideas, choose one, then realize I should have went with the third option.

Then again, I'm not worth building a guitar for. If they ever decide to build some basses though...

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
Awesome.

On my way to work the other day I passed someone in Bristol wearing a Daemoness t-shirt... I wondered if it was Dylan himself.

')