NGD - Daemoness Flying V

• Thread starter Joe Harvatt
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Harvatt

Reaction score
Thanks for all the kind comments. I'm super stoked with the way it came it out.

Do these still get made?
The order book's been closed a little while, but will be opening again in the not too distant future. Keep an eye on facebook.com/daemonessguitars

amazing piece of work! is this what you've used on your crusher record? along with the Fu.cker Dennis Hopper? how would you describe the 666mm scale, how high do you think you can tune it? would D standard be awkward on it ?
Thanks! These guitars were built after we made 'Anything That Moves', so they didn't make it on to the album. 666mm is a really good compromise for an all-round metal tunings guitar. I'd happily put this guitar in D standard or E standard. I've had in drop Ab, and currently it's in C# standard for my summer dates with Hark.

Can we expect some videos some time in the future? Would be great to see/hear this thing getting played!
Sure, I sometimes put little clips on my Instagram, but I haven't with this one yet. But I'll be using this at Bloodstock festival (U.K.) in a few weeks time which should be filmed.

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
Cool....sub zero in fact. Dylan can even pull of the classic/retro stuff
with aplomb!! Killer guitar!!

Latest posts

')