NGD - Daemoness Flying V

• Thread starter Joe Harvatt
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

chassless

Don'tDeserveMyGuitar
Reaction score
amazing piece of work! is this what you've used on your crusher record? along with the Fu.cker Dennis Hopper? how would you describe the 666mm scale, how high do you think you can tune it? would D standard be awkward on it ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
amazing piece of work! is this what you've used on your crusher record? along with the Fu.cker Dennis Hopper? how would you describe the 666mm scale, how high do you think you can tune it? would D standard be awkward on it ?

Chassles asking the real questions here! :lol:

xzacx

Reaction score
I never would have thought to do it, but that flat black and sunburst look fantastic together. Amazing!

bnzboy

Asian Dying
Reaction score
Such a gorgeous guitar man. I remember seeing from their website that they were no longer accepting any new orders and had this guitar posted on their front page.

Mechanos71

Reaction score
Daemoness NGD's = the best NGD's. The mahogany transitions to the black work so well. Like better than I would have ever imagined. You have very good taste!

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
Can we expect some videos some time in the future? Would be great to see/hear this thing getting played!

7 Strings of Hate

Mid-Level Asshole
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm indifferent toward V's but that is beautiful. I love the restrained beauty and its a different take than Damoness is accustom to.

MAJ Meadows SF

on a tone quest
Reaction score
from your front yard, staring into your window
HELL YES!!! I've been waiting for this NGD to pop up! Everything about this guitar is spot on. Classy and simple. Sounds like it would be the ultimate stoner machine, and for grind; kinda works perfectly for Intensive Square, no?

Don't feel bad about the 11 month NGD; I'm over a year with the Valkenbyrd 7 and haven't shared sh!t! Totally due to. Daemoness NGDs are welcome at any point in time and space. Congrats on the killer V!

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
HELL YES!!! I've been waiting for this NGD to pop up! Everything about this guitar is spot on. Classy and simple. Sounds like it would be the ultimate stoner machine, and for grind; kinda works perfectly for Intensive Square, no?

Don't feel bad about the 11 month NGD; I'm over a year with the Valkenbyrd 7 and haven't shared sh!t! Totally due to. Daemoness NGDs are welcome at any point in time and space. Congrats on the killer V!

:lol: Can't wait for your NGD... You've got a lot of build up for sure!

')