NGD - Daemoness Souther 7 - 56K Run away!!

• Thread starter Lewk
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lewk

Reaction score
Christ on a bike this guitar is something else... :shred::shred::shred:

Maggai

Slayer of the gods
Reaction score
That guitar is so unique. Truly one of a kind, and that is so cool! I usually hate gold hardware, but here it kinda fits for once.

Rook

Electrifying
Reaction score
HHOOOOOLLLLYYYYY SSHHHHIIIIITTTTT

*orders Daemoness*

I'm late to the party, but holy mother of god, this deserves a bump...

Khoi

Reaction score
oh my god that neck is amazing! He does amazing work, any insight on what he used to make that fret inlay/art? Is it sealed or engraved?

WeLookLikeGiants

Reaction score
Jesus..... Everything about this guitar is amazing!:thepope:
I love the body style and the trans white finish. Epic, dude... Simply Epic.

Lewk

Reaction score
oh my god that neck is amazing! He does amazing work, any insight on what he used to make that fret inlay/art? Is it sealed or engraved?

It's all inlaid using brass,iron,mop iirc - might be more details in the build thread I can't remember.

cwhitey2

BlackendCrust Metal™
Reaction score
HOLY SHIT!!!!

That is hands down one of the nicest guitars i have ever seen!

CrownofWorms

Reaction score
It is so Beautiful. I heard of that Manga that is on the inlays and background. What is it and how is the manga anyway. Always great to see an Otaku with a 7

Lewk

Reaction score
I had to Google Otaku :p

I'll just copy/paste what Dylan said on Facebook about 'Hokuto No Ken'

This guitar speaks for itself, so there isn't much more I can say about it specifically. But can I just say there are some people out there who have been dismissive of Hokuto No Ken, passing it off as just some manga, or even worse a cartoon. HNK is probably the greatest creative study of the human condition to occur in the 20th century. It is pure art and imagination that had the insight to look into the darkest and brightest elements of human existence and survival and pull them apart like a child first studying a dead animal or broken mechanism. Every human emotion is studied via the medium of post apocalyptic superhuman martial artists and their suffering... WATCH. HNK. NOW.

')