NGD: David Gilmour Signature Stratocaster

• Thread starter 101stCentury
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Over the holidays I picked up a DG signature that I've been playing nonstop ever since. She's absolutely inspirational to hold, best Strat I've ever played. Thought I'd introduce her to the world with a cover of the song that started my love of Pink Floyd!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Harry

Doom man of Doom.
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, looove that song!
I'd be lying if I said I haven't jammed that out at least a few dozen times in my life.
I've just had a look at the Fender Custom Shop site and it seems the Gilmour model is no longer listed, so must have been discontinued for 2021. Not that I imagine you would do otherwise :lol: but in the light of the fact they don't seem to be making them currently, definitely take care of that thing!

Reaction score
I've just had a look at the Fender Custom Shop site and it seems the Gilmour model is no longer listed, so must have been discontinued for 2021. Not that I imagine you would do otherwise :lol: but in the light of the fact they don't seem to be making them currently, definitely take care of that thing!

Exactly the reason why I finally picked one up, before they disappear for good but to resurface for twice the cost on eBay! Never letting this one go :D.

Latest posts

')