NGD DC800 Pants Party

• Thread starter MacTown09
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

spaghettipomodoro

Reaction score
Holy shit, I demand higher res pics of the body. It looks GORGEOUS, and I thought mine looked good. I'm insanely jelly. Wanna swap tops? ;)

Mods please don't ban me but...

Your seven string little sister Terra :wub:

419957_3355038164494_1525164231_33024326_1731725789_n.jpg

Excellent choice with the walnut, it never disappoints. :yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Splinterhead

Sojourner
Contributor
Reaction score
you indeed scored hard and wholesale on that top. Coolest grain pattern I've seen on a walnut yet! Congrats man!

Darkanus

Reaction score
damn....Amazing wood combination!
You got really lucky with that top. Some Claro Walnut tops look a lot less interesting.This one is really beautiful..

zappatton2

Reaction score
First prize, first prize, first prize...

Seriously, that guitar, best in show.

Nonservium

ss.org Irregular
Reaction score
Good lord...if you ever decide to get rid of it I'm just down the road lol

MacTown09

Reaction score
Holy shit man, that's an awesome top! Looks just like a brindle fur coat on a dog:

Woah it does! Like seriously exactly like it!

I agree with everyone that I lucked out on the top. It looks fantastic and I am pleased every time I open up the case to play it.

Nonservium

ss.org Irregular
Reaction score
Nah bro, I'm one block away or so from living in Highland Village/Flower Mound.

Grandma

Desk Jockey
Reaction score
Wow, beautiful choices there! The top is gorgeous and fits nicely with the flamed maple, that being said, I could look at the back side of that thing (pic #3) for days!

:yesway:

Anvil

Reaction score
Nice, I love ash in ERG's. Gives that clarity in the lower notes. Beautiful guitar!

Nonservium

ss.org Irregular
Reaction score
Woah you are extremely close! If it is okay with Matt, you can come to his practice space and check out the guitar when I bring it.

Yeah man, I actually lived in Denton for quite a while. Used to frequent Cool Beans quite a bit. Stopped going after the third time my buddy got us tossed out lol. I might take you up on that if I can swing it. I've got a ton of shit going on inside and outside of work for the next few months though. Work projects, relatives on their deathbed and all sorts of craziness. If I do make it down I'll bring my RGD, I haven't seen too many of them floating around the area.

Reaction score
Yeah, man. I'm down for that. Deeefinitely bring that RGD. I've never seen one in person before, and the body style intrigues me greatly.

')