NGD! Dean USA RBV7

• Thread starter AhsanU
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AhsanU

pew pew.
Reaction score
Sup guys! This being a 7 string guitar, I thought it'd be pretty obligatory to post some pics here. I ordered her around September of 2010 and she was done by March. I know Dean isn't too popular of a brand here, but I just love their stuff. V shapes = my favourite shape, and so - I have plenty of them haha.

I won't say how much she cost, sorry! But enjoy the pics!

DSC_4573.jpg

DSC_4577.jpg

DSC_4576.jpg

DSC_4583.jpg

DSC_4582.jpg

DSC_4574.jpg

DSC_4575.jpg

DSC_4588.jpg

DSC_4585.jpg

DSC_4606.jpg

DSC_4604.jpg

DSC_4603.jpg

DSC_4598.jpg

DSC_4595.jpg

DSC_4593.jpg

DSC_4618.jpg

DSC_4625.jpg

The other 7 string!

DSC_4614.jpg

The Razorback V family.

DSC_4623.jpg

And lastly, a family shot. Sorry this shot isn't so great, used my iPhone and my hands were unbelievably shaky.

IMG_1868.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

fps

Kit
Reaction score
That is an AWESOME shape, never played a US Dean I'm sure it's a beast, great photos too!

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looks cool man but where's the screw on the left side of the neck blackout?

AhsanU

pew pew.
Reaction score
Looks cool man but where's the screw on the left side of the neck blackout?

Yeah that's an issue I'm gonna have to settle with the dealer. I had the dealer install Phase 1 Blackouts and something might've happened while the swap was being made.

It shouldn't reflect Dean's QC in any way. I've thoroughly inspected the guitar - it's immaculate in build quality.

cardinal

Buys guitars, sometimes plays them
Reaction score
That's cool. Didn't realize Dean would do seven strings of its models. Congrats!

Sicarius

Reggie J Worthington
Reaction score
I hope you have a canoe to go along with that paddle headstock lol

Looks really nice, man.

Raaaaal13

Reaction score
That V is gorgeous! I love all of the other Vs as well. Looks like SOMEONE is a big Corey Beaulieu fan haha. Awesome collection man!:hbang:

SYLrules88

I play drums!
Reaction score
gorgeous, as is the rest of your collection!! how does that ghost play? i came sooooo close to ordering a semi custom of that model a few months ago.

AhsanU

pew pew.
Reaction score
Love it. Is there much neck dive?

It isn't as bad as most other guitars. The body and neck are made of mahogany, so some neck dive is expected. I have my strap setup at a decent spot, so there really isn't much!

gorgeous, as is the rest of your collection!! how does that ghost play? i came sooooo close to ordering a semi custom of that model a few months ago.

The Ghost plays amazingly for its price! I do have a few issues with it, but it's just me. Overall, definitely worth it. The only real issue I have is where the neck meets the body - accessing higher frets with your pink sometimes can be a pain in the ass.

7stringDemon

Reaction score
I don't like Deans much but I LOVE that one (and the Karl Sanders 7 string V)

')