NGD: Dos Juggernauts

• Thread starter bwherry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bwherry

Reaction score
Howdy folks!

I picked up a Jackson Misha Mansoor Juggernaut HT7 in matte black back in September 2015. I chose that color because I only play in the studio so I don't need something flashy, etc. I really loved the way it played, sounded and felt, and after seeing more and more photos of the blue one (Laguna Burst) I decided I must have one of those too. I searched around on all the online retailers feature photos of the actual guitar to find the best looking top/finish (to my eyes at least), and pulled the trigger. The blue one arrived back in early February. And I love it. So purrdy. So yeah, this NGD post is a bit late... Better late than never, right? BTW, both guitars were purchased from Lark Guitars in San Antonio, TX. Top shop.

Thanks to Misha for designing such a kickass signature model and thanks to Jackson for making it!

And now, the photos!! (following posts)

Brian

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bwherry

Reaction score
Laguna Burst:
01.JPG

02.JPG

03.JPG

04.JPG

05.JPG

06.JPG

07.JPG

08.JPG

09.JPG

10.JPG

thinkpad20

plays guitar??
Reaction score
Beautiful guitars :yesway: I'm especially feeling the blue. I think the black would look a little cooler with white or chrome pickups, but it's still lovely. :)

Alex Kenivel

Stunt Guitar
Reaction score
Ah, she has a sister! HNGD.

The blue one is nice, but it's got nothing on that matte. :wag: One of these days, someone should Titan one of these bad boys out with some gold pup covers and hardware..

bulb

Reaction score
Wow, first off I'm so happy that you enjoyed the guitar enough to get two of them!
Second, that is an absolutely GORGEOUS top on that Laguna.
Congrats dude, enjoy them both!

beavis2306

Lusts for gear
Reaction score
HNGD dude. Would you say there is any differences sound wise between the 2?

Black_Sheep

Reaction score
HNGD! and thanks for the pics, looks amazing.

I love everything about this guitar, hope to have one someday.

Humbuck

Can't stop, won't stop
Reaction score
How about the weight between the 2?

plainfaced

Eight Or Die!
Reaction score
This is simply not fair..

Can't speak for others but I generally skip straight to photos in NGD posts. I saw probably one of the best guitars I've seen... Then comes another one in matte black!

Amazing guitars dude..

HotKarl

Reaction score
Those are gorgeous. The rear sculpting design around the heel and cutaways is just superb.

bwherry

Reaction score
HNGD dude. Would you say there is any differences sound wise between the 2?

In all honesty I've hardly played the blue one yet. Work and life things have been fairly hectic ever since I got it. So I can't really comment on sound differences between the two. I'm sure Misha can though! :)

How about the weight between the 2?

I haven't put them on a scale or anything, but I'd guesstimate that the blue one is a teency bit heavier. Could just be the gloss paint or gorgeousness of the top tricking my brain though.

Brian

')