NGD EBMM Content!

• Thread starter Guamskyy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Guamskyy

Hwat you call me?
Reaction score
Hey guys,

After waiting a couple of months to receive this bad boy straight from the factory, I finally got it! Special thanks to Jason at Drum City Guitar Land for making the transaction smooth and throwing in a bunch of free goodies and my string set of choice, I highly recommend them!

Pictures of EBMM JP7 Left Handed in Pearl White BEGIN:

Dat pearl shine doe:

My First Thoughts

This guitar looks and feels solid, very well made, and I enjoy it a lot. The forearm scoop is mighty comfortable as well as the body countours, almost like it was made for me (even though I'm a chubby dude and Petrucci is a shredded guitar shredder :lol:).

The neck profile is comfortable, not too thick or thin, it's a little beefier than my Acacia Hades 8 (only guitar I have to compare it to) and the floating bridge is awesome, been doing flutters and dives for the past few days now :lol:

The locking tuners kinda threw me off a bit, I never had a guitar that had them or looked up how to use them, but a simple google search fixed that (FYI: DO NOT release the tension on the lock when a string is in tension and up to pitch, I learned that the hard way because I'm an idiot :lol:)

Minor Flaws

The minor flaws I found on the guitar are a small paint crack at the neck pocket (kinda expected, there's a lot of tension there) as well as remembering how much the crunchlab didn't satisfy me in my previous 7 string that I had them in. I'm quite fond of the liquifire, it's a great neck pickup, but I feel the crunchlab is too loose and bass heavy for my needs. Other than that, like I said, this guitar is SOLID.

TL;DR: Guitar is awesome, very minor flaws, ditching the crunchlab and going for a SD Nazgul,Dimarzio D'Activator, Illuminator, or Titan (if they make a 7 string version soon)

And here's a little video showing off the guitar (and my terrible playing):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pfwLEF8V1w&feature=youtu.be

:yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway: and 1/2 out of 5

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

stuglue

Reaction score
Gorgeous guitar my fellow lefty. I've been looking for one of those four ages but they rarely, if ever appear on eBay.
Your video made me sea sick :)

HexaneLake

Reaction score
Backwards....guitar.......cannot....compute.

Seriously badass guitar man!! White and maple is the combo.

')