NGD: EBMM Dargie II BFR JP7

• Thread starter petruccirocks02
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

petruccirocks02

EBMM/MESA User
Reaction score
UPS brought my BFR JP7 today and its nothing short of amazing. Hands down the nicest finish I've ever seen on a JP. It plays like butter and sounds amazing, especially with the new pickups! Huge thanks go out to Beaver, Grasshopper, Mike, Dan and the guys at Bass Central. Hands down the nicest guys I've ever dealt with and they did me a whole bunch of favors to boot.

I was originally getting a BFR JP Tobaccoburst with the RW neck from them, but after I saw the Dargie II's coming out, I asked Beaver if I could change my order. He graciously let me and on top of that, I was telling him that I wanted both the 6 & 7 BFR's but wasn't sure if I could swing them both financially. Beaver on good faith, ordered me the 6 and is giving me ample time to pay it off. For anyone on the fence about ordering from them, I can't recommend these guys enough. Anyway, here are some pics of the guitar. These are from my iPhone, but more to come when I find my digital camera.

Dargie.jpg
Dargie1.jpg
Dargie2.jpg
Dargie3.jpg
Dargie4.jpg

-Phil

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Pingu

NOOT NOOT
Reaction score
Congrats! I love that finish.

Reaction score
+1 on Beaver and Mike. I plan on getting my (another) BFR from them soon. As soon as I can figure out which color I want :scratch:

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Gorgeous... i love the oval inlays.

Sean Babiniec

Reaction score
Ohhhh damn it. I just started a thread about how much I wanted that. Well, congrats, but I can't help but feel jealous and betrayed... Just enjoy it!

Metalus

JP BFR Whore
Reaction score
Thats such a hot BFR. Im dying for a stealth black JP7......The GAS is unbearable :lol:

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Killer Phil! I was on the fence about ordering one but wanted the rosewood neck, which I couldn't order with the Dargie II finish. :( That thing is gorgeous dude, congrats on the new piece, you have great taste with all your JP purchases! ;) :hbang:

Bevo

Reaction score
Nice finish, love the way EBMM stands out by using colors no one else does.
The arm contour is still there but looks more subtle than the standard JP, looks rounded off.

Fred the Shred

Shrederick
Reaction score
Nice finish, love the way EBMM stands out by using colors no one else does.
The arm contour is still there but looks more subtle than the standard JP, looks rounded off.

Indeed. And the BFR's have quite a lot more aesthetic coherence, without the "chopped off" vibe of the standard model's countour. They are very classy guitars indeed, and the pickup change did marvels for the series IMO.

Kayzer

Reaction score
Thats a freaking nice colour i dig it a lot more than the standard blue/purple...

Latest posts

')