NGD: EBMM JP12 Bali Blueburst (LOTS of Hi-Res pics; you've been warned!)

• Thread starter HighGain510
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

FantasyMetal

Reaction score
Congrats! I love my Bali Burst JP12, it sounds way better than any of the other JP models I've owned (BFR and Standard)!

Curt

Where we're going we don't need neck pickups.
Reaction score
That blue reminds me of the PRS Makena Blue but with tha natural in the middle it takes it over the top in a nice way. The world needs more blue guitars. :D

Samark

Inactive. It’s been a pleasure.
Reaction score
Fantastic looking guitar!

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
That thing is awesome brother. As for the case handle one of my BFR cases has the skinny handle and one has the fatter one. I couldn't be arsed to pull them out and look which is which, but I would assume the JP12 is the one with the skinny handle which would mean they started that about a year ago. I hate those G&G cases all together. Honestly wish they all came in the regular molded EBMM cases. They are far better.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
That thing is awesome brother. As for the case handle one of my BFR cases has the skinny handle and one has the fatter one. I couldn't be arsed to pull them out and look which is which, but I would assume the JP12 is the one with the skinny handle which would mean they started that about a year ago. I hate those G&G cases all together. Honestly wish they all came in the regular molded EBMM cases. They are far better.

Agreed 100% Joe, I think the molded cases offer better protection, aren't as heavy AND the big rubber handles are more comfortable in your hand. Like I said, I wish they would have just made the BFR cases identical to their standard ones just with upgraded lining. :wub:

TheShreddinHand

Uber Stringer
Reaction score

Agreed. I also liked being able to keep the bar on with the regular cases.

Latest posts

')