NGD: EBMM JP12 Bali Blueburst (LOTS of Hi-Res pics; you've been warned!)

• Thread starter HighGain510
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

danger5oh

I'm always... hungry
Reaction score
Good lord, Matt... your taste is impeccable! And thankfully, I was able reap the benefits of that hehe. That burst is so well named... totally reminds me of those exotic beach/ocean postcards from some remote location in the Pacific.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Symb0lic

Death Metal fanboy
Reaction score
When you got that orange sparkle prestige Ibby, I didn't think I could be more jealous.

I was wrong.

Jokes aside, killer guitar, HNGD.

eugeneelgr

Reaction score
Great snag dude!

Too many people have the notion that a superstrat should have a maple neck, that the mahogany body and neck with a maple top and ebony fretboard combination is reserved for les pauls and other snooty 22 fret set neck guitars. I have the same wood combination in my suhr and its freakin kick ass.

Nakon14

Smells like updog
Reaction score
Ah you're the one who snagged that! I noticed that one my first trip back to the Rockville GC then it was gone a few days later. I guess I have you to thank for saving me a bunch of money from GAS hahaha.

Hope you love it like crazy!

EDIT: Also, COMPLETELY agree about how annoying the cases are! I brought the Koa BFR to Jazz practice one day and my hand was killing me because of the handle all day haha. A little rubber molding wouldn't kill them, would it?

Valennic

Many Fingers
Reaction score
You absolute ass! I was going to play that one the next time I was down there :lol:. It looked absolutely gorgeous, I was just a bit too enamoured with my new guitar and that 5150III to worry too much about it.

HNGD :cheers:

(PS, how many of us live that ....in close to Rockville? :lol: )

SnowfaLL

Reaction score
Since I'm hardly touching my 7's these days, I opted for the 6'er on purpose as I intended to tune it to Drop-C and didn't need the extra string. ;)

Ive been feeling the same lately; while I know the old saying "You can play anything on a 7 that you can on a 6" but theres something different about them.. Comfy.

Overtone

Reaction score
HNGD Matt! It's a beauty! I'm sad the Thorn is gone but happy that you are doing better :)

fortisursus

Reaction score
Wowzers! That outline between the body wood and maple top gets me everytime!

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
HNGD Matt! It's a beauty! I'm sad the Thorn is gone but happy that you are doing better :)

Thanks man, I appreciate that! :wub: Honestly I still have 3 other Thorns, so it's not like I'm "hurting" in that department! :D Plus Ron won't do 24 frets so this kinda worked out in the end as I don't have anything with 24 frets in Drop-C. :yesway:

Overtone

Reaction score
Nice! It's impossible for me to remember how many Thorns you have but that sounds like it worked out :lol:

trianglebutt

trianglebutt
Reaction score
Man, that finish looks so much like a sandy beach I almost jumped into my monitor trying to reach the water.

Jahanasaurus

Reaction score
Another reason why I hate not living in the states! This is a beauty! I want this soo bad now!

Latest posts

')