NGD: EBMM JP15-7 Teal Flame

• Thread starter RuiNs777
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

RuiNs777

Reaction score
Got this beauty yesterday after a failed Majesty NGD. The Majesty arrived with the headstock cracked from the nut to the first fret on both sides, so I sent it back and got this one.

I'm in love. The finish is beautiful, the pics don't make justice to how good she looks. I was scared she was going to be too bright as the demos around youtube sound scratchy/twangy with a very snappy feel to it. Actually, the guitar is bright but sounds very meaty, juicy with chords and the leads are creamy/round with it. With the middle split she can get twangy and have a tele-like sound. Very versatile, piezo sounds incredible (first time having one). I hated the Illuminators on the Majesty, liking them so far here. The neck roast is very nice, lots of figuring. The neck profile is weird it's not a complete D, is very flat towards the high E and rounds out to a C towards to the low B. Had never seen anything like it, but loving it so far.

Enough talk, let's see pics.

JP15 11.JPG
JP15 10.JPG
JP15 2.JPG
JP15 3.JPG
JP15 9.JPG
JP15 7.JPG
JP15 8.JPG
JP15 5.JPG
JP15 6.JPG

Bonus pic of my goldendoodle Shaggy

shaggy.JPG

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

dr_game0ver

Reaction score
I want to make some dog-guitar based pun but i am quite unimaginative. Best i can do is John Pet-Rucci which is pretty bad.

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
Teal and roasted maple, I didn't even know... I have now seen the light and I'm better off because of it. That is killer.

Reaction score
that's some great color! very wavy, yet strikingly beautiful. I haven't seen one that lightly colored yet. must have more poodle than golden in it.

the flame maple on that is awesome too. hngd!

dirtool

Reaction score
not very teal, just green to me, beautiful guitar anyway
happy ngd

RuiNs777

Reaction score
that's some great color! very wavy, yet strikingly beautiful. I haven't seen one that lightly colored yet. must have more poodle than golden in it.

the flame maple on that is awesome too. hngd!

he's an F1b, they're more poodle. non-shedding and hypoallergenic. dream come true for my nose haha

C_Henderson

Reaction score
Teal + maple is always a win in my book, that looks awesome! And the doggo too, is it flame maple? :D HNGD!

')