NGD EBMM JP7 BFR Koa

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Brodolio

Reaction score
Great axe man, congrats!
I played a couple of JP models, they are simply amazing in all aspects. So, it is worth the money :p

Sermo Lupi

Reaction score
It is a veneer so it doesn't affect the tone much, but the guitar sounds great!

That's definitely a top, not a veneer. It's not super thick, but I don't know where you're getting this information that it's a veneer.

Here's a high-res side shot to show how thick the top is (and EBMM does call it a top, FYI).

slide-9.jpg

Jaspergep

Reaction score
That's definitely a top, not a veneer. It's not super thick, but I don't know where you're getting this information that it's a veneer.

You're right.:yesway: I'm not a native speaker of English so I got my terminology mixed up.

zero_end

Lurker
Reaction score
No this guitar comes standard with the 25.5 inch scale length. EBMM doesn't do any custom specifications. It is just being made on order because shops don't stock these a lot normally.

Can you talk to me how did you order it? I might be interested in getting the emerald sparkle

Lotra

Reaction score
Congrats man!
It's you that also have a Vandermeij with a buckeye burl top?

Jaspergep

Reaction score
Can you talk to me how did you order it? I might be interested in getting the emerald sparkle

I contacted an EBMM dealer and placed the order. If you want the PDN green sparkle I would suggest you check out ProMusicTools in germany. They have one in stock if I am not mistaken.

Congrats man!
It's you that also have a Vandermeij with a buckeye burl top?

Close! That is my bandmates guitar. Great guitar as well! :shred:

Latest posts

')