NGD EBMM JP7 Roasted Black Sugar

• Thread starter dwizted
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

dwizted

7 Stringslinger
Reaction score
Got this girl a couple of weeks ago. I have been loving this thing since the day I got it. It came installed with BKP Aftermaths and sounds and plays killer. I have had some very High end 7s but man this and my Carvin just play like a dream. The neck on this thing is like it was made for me... It looks great under the lights and the pics of the roasted neck doesn't do her justice here its a lot darker looks so nice. The Wilkerson trem is bad ass and a breeze to set up and adjust. It dives it pulls it flat out rocks...
JanKijf.jpg
IruOuFP.jpg
BE7zG8O.jpg
xvsgFbt.jpg
ZSf2a4x.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

lawizeg

Reaction score
I want the 6 of this SOOOO BAD(JPX Roasted, I know this isn't an X). Sexy. :yum: HNGD!

Tom 1.0

Djizz.
Reaction score
Beautiful guitar buddy!

Also the trem is a custom Musicman OEM piece, and yeah its awesome.

Tommy

Terribly Unlucky
Reaction score
One of my favorites combos, Black Sugar and Roasted Maple.

Congrats!

Reaction score
enjoy her like i did, let me know if you ever decide to release her ill do my best to keep her in the DFW.

77zark77

Reaction score
that sugar is honey ! yum !

Congratulations ! :yesway:

dwizted

7 Stringslinger
Reaction score
NGD man! How you like the aftermaths?

I absolutely love them. They are very tight sounding in this guitar. The clarity is unbeliavable and takes a little bit to get used to them. At first I did not like them but playing around with the eq a bit on my amps, I have found the sweet spot and there is a sweet spot with them for sure.

')