NGD: ebmm jp7 RW

• Thread starter ADevilsDaydream817
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
That is the same case they have always used. Looks like they made more of a cutout for the trem bar, but the molded cases always allowed you to leave the bar in.

Svava

Djento ergo sum
Reaction score
So is this some new run/option they've been offering since NAMM or what?

I'm seeing a lot of these rosewood spec'd JP's.

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
Special option run they did in November. They also did it for a month in 09. EBMM rosewood necks are some of the best guitars money can buy.

Reaction score
That is the same case they have always used. Looks like they made more of a cutout for the trem bar, but the molded cases always allowed you to leave the bar in.

ok cool i didn't know that this is my first unloaded JP7. I've owned a BFJ JP7 and a JPX7 and those cases are different from these molded ones. i just assumed they changed their design but i wish all of their guitars came with this case. thanks for the knowledge of the day.

Reaction score
So is this some new run/option they've been offering since NAMM or what?

I'm seeing a lot of these rosewood spec'd JP's.

no i think a lot of dudes have just been dying for one since the original run they made. i know i almost went crazy knowing that basically a dream come true was really going to happen.

Svava

Djento ergo sum
Reaction score
no i think a lot of dudes have just been dying for one since the original run they made. i know i almost went crazy knowing that basically a dream come true was really going to happen.

What a tease ><

These are pretty sexy....

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Wow! The white with rosewood combo looks KILLER! Congrats!

nerdywhale

Reaction score
Man you so will not be disappointed, its such a great thing. here in a few hours ill try to take some clearer pics in the natural light. Your gonna love the new cases these come with, ill take pictures of that aswell. this is about how i feel right now.
113032-dallas-mavericks-forward-dirk-nowitzki-holds-up-the-larry-obrien-troph_zps98176d55.jpg
I'm a Portland fan, but I'll allow it! Haha :)

Reaction score
Beating the Heat is always sweet /poet

Back on topic, pickups! I'm leaning towards some white Illuminators, black pole pieces. I really think white pickups will be the icing on the cake.

i was kind of think that too i just am not too sure how they will sound. i really like the liquifire, kinda hoping i could find something real similar with a tab bit more bass. bridge wise i was thinking d-activator. need something real tight but think the illuminators might do all this and more.

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah I have owned a ton of EBMM both standard and BFR models and the molded case is worlds better than the BFR case. Hell EBMM even recommended I send one of my BFRs back for repair in one of my molded cases rather than its own case for safe shipping. lol

On a side note great use of Dirk holding the trophy. I am a huge Mavs and Dirk fan and yes that beating of Lebaby was oh so sweet.

Reaction score
Yeah I have owned a ton of EBMM both standard and BFR models and the molded case is worlds better than the BFR case. Hell EBMM even recommended I send one of my BFRs back for repair in one of my molded cases rather than its own case for safe shipping. lol

On a side note great use of Dirk holding the trophy. I am a huge Mavs and Dirk fan and yes that beating of Lebaby was oh so sweet.

Lebaby lol here when I'm not so lazy I'm going to see if my jpx will fit in that case. do you know if they still make the old BFR case? id rather flop down the money and get one of the molded cases for my jpx.

Reaction score
Can you still buy these anywhere or order a RW neck JP7?

as far as i know you cannot. this was only an option you could of ordered during the month of november. i missed out and found a place that had an extra on order and immediately had to redeem my stupidity. I've seen 2 others for sale but they are 6 string and literally sell as soon as they come up for sale.

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
JPX fits fine in the molded case. That's actually what I sent back in one. You can buy the molded cases for like $99 from MF.

Reaction score
JPX fits fine in the molded case. That's actually what I sent back in one. You can buy the molded cases for like $99 from MF.

Yep sure enough it does fit, hot damn this is exciting. Now i get to spend and extra $100 :lol: but I'm sold on a white set of illuminators, haven't tried them out personally but I'm willing to roll the dice on them. Thanks everybody for checking this out, probably has been my most celebrated NGD to date.

')