NGD: ebmm jp7 RW

• Thread starter ADevilsDaydream817
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Musiscience

Reaction score
This looks so incredibly nice and comfortable. I will always remember the first time I touched a full rosewood neck on a prs modern eagle (1st gen with the brazilian rosewood). I almost shed a tear. I just can't imagine this feel with the Petrucci profile, must be a match made in heaven.

Congrats on the find and NGD! :shred:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
This looks so incredibly nice and comfortable. I will always remember the first time I touched a full rosewood neck on a prs modern eagle (1st gen with the brazilian rosewood). I almost shed a tear. I just can't imagine this feel with the Petrucci profile, must be a match made in heaven.

Tung oiled rosewood feels so good, i just can't put into words how happy i am with it. the JP7 guitars has always been my favorite and now i finally got the guitar of my dreams. I've been trying to find and buy one of these basically since the 1st run.

Reaction score

I've never touched the PRS tung oiled rosewood necks but I'm sure they are worth crying over, EBMM most certainly is. :bowdown:

Gumbyx

Reaction score
New to the forum! must say I love the community! I cant wait to do my first NGD on here! I got 2 RWood EBMM Hailing from Cali along with a set of Brushed nickel pickups from Bareknuckle .. My body Is ready.:metal:

Attachments

• 1656053_620230481363799_1680733748_n.jpg
    1656053_620230481363799_1680733748_n.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 2
Reaction score
just ordered a white set of ionizer 7 in the neck and d activator in the bridge, both with black poles. so pumped up especially for the ionizer 7.

Aris_T

Reaction score
Perfect! I must have spent 5 minutes drooling over this neck!

Congrats and HNGD!

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
I usually don't like the look of solid colored JPs with natural headstocks.

This, however, is a definite exception. It works REALLY well on that guitar. Congrats. :yesway:

Reaction score
I usually don't like the look of solid colored JPs with natural headstocks.

This, however, is a definite exception. It works REALLY well on that guitar. Congrats. :yesway:

im hoping i can play off the pearl tuner heads to match my incomming white pickups and hit a home run.

Reaction score
well I'm not too sure how the maple neck jp's sound. I've only ever tried my hands on the JPX-XII models and this rosewood neck. the neck sounds great and the feel is simply amazing, so sleek. I've played tung oiled necks where they get a bit sticky from a little bit of sweat and that doesn't happen with this. the sound is big or more evenly rounded off. very balanced and still remains tight, not JPXI tight though. I'm happy to have it in my collection, id love to acquire a JPX-XII (any model) in RW one day. i have spring break in a week and have a white set of d-activator bridge and ionizer neck to pop in and see how those sound. the CL/LF sound amazing with the RW, i just want something even tighter and I've seen great demos of the ionizer neck so ill give that a spin.

teamSKDM

Reaction score
I say put some burnt chrome pickups (juggernauts?) in there! instead of the white dimarzios, itll look aesthetically like my old rga121

DSC_0232.jpg

Man i wish i had the cash to order a jp7 with rosewood neck when they were available i keep coming back to look at your gorgeous instrument.

Reaction score
I say put some burnt chrome pickups (juggernauts?) in there! instead of the white dimarzios, itll look aesthetically like my old rga121

DSC_0232.jpg

Man i wish i had the cash to order a jp7 with rosewood neck when they were available i keep coming back to look at your gorgeous instrument.

As far as i know, i don't think its possible to install covered BKP's without additional routing and i could never bring my self to do that to this. but you are 100% correct on that is much aesthetically pleasing. i missed the deadline for one myself and even had the money to deposit and order one, just was trying to save money. i almost died on dec 1st when i didn't have one ordered. but i found this specimen at DCGL and snatched it up no questions asked. i can't swing it but for anyone interested bass central has a JP13 7 string RW on order that anyone can swipe up right now $2650 shipped. its not on the website cause it just shipped from EBMM, and they have the 6 string JP13 RW on order too.

')