NGD: ebmm jp7 RW

• Thread starter ADevilsDaydream817
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was sick to death after i missed my oppurtunity to order one of these and once i saw this on DCGL i had to take it. Plays just as smooth as everyone hypes them up to be and I'm so glad to finally have a unloaded jp for much easier pickup swaps and the tone of the solid rosewood is monstrous. i just got home from work and cut the box open, when i wake up tomorrow ill try to get better pictures in the natural light but here is some galaxy s4 pics to enjoy. Its a damn shame this is not a regular option on all ebmm guitars.
20140221_184316_RichtoneHDR_zpsnq6bda5e.jpg
20140221_200346_zpsuuunilbi.jpg
20140221_184259_RichtoneHDR_zpsgzrv1uww.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Khoi

Reaction score
nice!! my rosewood JP6 is still one of my favorite guitars I've played. If I might ask, how much extra did it cost?

Reaction score
$1950 and i think this model might be $1850? did yours come with the new jp case? looks like it might be made by SKB? it even has a slot so you can leave the trem bar on the guitar in the case. most badass case I've ever owned.

NeoTheMaggot

Reaction score
Congrats! looks amazing, the all rosewood neck with white looks really classy. Also i believe the up charge for a rosewood neck is $200.

TraE

Reaction score
That headstock! I wish I had the cash for an EBMM (drool)

would it be overkill to throw in a white set of d-activator/liquifire? what do you guys think.

Nah. While the guitar certainly doesn't need it in terms of aesthetics, I can't see it hurting the looks in any way. Most importantly, if you think it will look good, go for it.

TheWarAgainstTime

"TWAT" for short
Reaction score
Gotta love rosewood EBMM's :yesway:

If you were a true gangster you'd get some custom pickups made with rosewood bobbins :cool: I don't know anyone who would do that, but one can dream right?

HNGD!

EDIT: maybe Blackwater guitars? I've seen him do his neo pickups with wood bobbins on a few of his builds

Reaction score
Gotta love rosewood EBMM's :yesway:

If you were a true gangster you'd get some custom pickups made with rosewood bobbins :cool: I don't know anyone who would do that, but one can dream right?

HNGD!

EDIT: maybe Blackwater guitars? I've seen him do his neo pickups with wood bobbins on a few of his builds

that is a great idea sir, many try KXK he does great pickup wood work.

teamSKDM

Reaction score
reminds me of lee mckinneys custom with rosewood neck! SO beautiful, im very very very jealous. did i mention im jealous?

nerdywhale

Reaction score
HNGD! I have the exact same - JP7, white finish, rosewood neck - on the way (due March).

These pics have just heightened my excitement. Hope you enjoy it!

Reaction score
HNGD! I have the exact same - JP7, white finish, rosewood neck - on the way (due March).

These pics have just heightened my excitement. Hope you enjoy it!

Man you so will not be disappointed, its such a great thing. here in a few hours ill try to take some clearer pics in the natural light. Your gonna love the new cases these come with, ill take pictures of that aswell. this is about how i feel right now.
113032-dallas-mavericks-forward-dirk-nowitzki-holds-up-the-larry-obrien-troph_zps98176d55.jpg

Latest posts

')