NGD: Emerald JPX (56K is green with envy)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Tommy

Terribly Unlucky
Reaction score

Super excited to get one of these. I missed the chance to order one when Music Man was taking orders back in April but luckily Eddie's guitars had this one.

So compared to my rosewood necked JP6, this thing is very different. I love the jumbo frets and the chambering. It has a nice "pop" to it. The notes jump out more, but that has to do with multiple different things going on. The only thing I'm not fond of is the 5 way but that's not a big deal.

It's gorgeous and now I'm rambling. Hope you guys enjoyed the pictures and just know that Music Man does make some amazing instruments. It's got the playability, the sound, and the looks.

NickS

New solution, problem changed
Reaction score
Does the finish have any sparkle to it? I thought I saw some in the 12th picture, I think it was, but there aren't really enough pics to tell:ugh:

Just kidding! Congrats on the new toy!!

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
the pics are there?

thatsthejoke.jpg

Tommy

Terribly Unlucky
Reaction score

Oh.. the pictures aren't showing up? Well then I guess I need to go take about a hundred more. :fawk:

Seriously though, thanks guys. I appreciate the nice words.

Maybe sometime in the future I'll take the rosewood neck off my JP6 and throw it on this one. Just see what it would look like and pretend I have a EBMM endorsement. :lol:

MrYakob

Reaction score
Oh...My....God.... This is literally my dream guitar! If you ever decide to sell it, hit me up ;) haha HNGD man!

Latest posts

')